- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 9 months ago by aerivziv.
August 7, 2019 at 5:23 pm #647412aerivzivGuest
Account Manager Huawei Job Description
- Identify potential business opportunities, and take an active lead to create awareness of Huawei’s products and solutions.
- Strategic planning with clients, providing guidance based on the telecommunication industry direction
- Assist client with development of business cases for various solutions by providing vendor related information and case study information based on Huawei’s global experience.
- Provide business development for the sector by marketing and selling established and new products from Huawei enterprise portfolio.
- Develop and implement tactical approaches to breakthrough and maintain presence in the client major markets.
- Act as the owner of Projects at the representative office level and establish a full customer relationship with customer groups at the representative office level or a supporting customer relationship with the junior- and mid- level personal (directors of Major business department and CXOs) of region-level customer groups
- Be responsible for achieving sales, collection, and market goals for the regional market and enhancing customer relationships
- Conduct competition management of customer groups at the representative office level
- Be responsible for the end-to-end LTC process of the respective project
- Have a good customer relationship and maintain a good understanding of clients and their business strategies.
Account Manager Huawei Requirements:
1. Bachelor degree or above in Telecommunications, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
2. Related Telecom industry work experience more than 10 years
3. Good planning and business presentation skills
4. Self-motivated, proactive, result-oriented, and good sense of team work
Account Manager Huawei Job Responsibility is not exclusive and you may be required to carry out other job related activities as assigned
Click here to apply to vacancy Account Manager Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd Trinidad and Tobago
About Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd Trinidad and Tobago
MissionOur Enduring Brand Promise: Enriching life and improving efficiency through a better connected world.
AboutHuawei is a global smartphone innovative leader. We have more than 170,000 emplyees, 16 R&D centre and 31 innovation centre in 170 countries and regions.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. With over 140 branches in 14 regions; 150,000 employees from over 150 countries; and having posted revenues worth USD 39.6 billion in 2013, we were ranked 351 in the Fortune Global 500 list of 2012.
Huawei is the world’s 3rd largest smartphone brand (Source: IDC Worldwide Mobile Phone Tracker, 29 October 2013) and the world’s largest data card brand (Source: ABI Research). We serve our worldwide customer base by offering an extensive range of innovative products like Smartphones, Tablets, Data cards, Wireless Modems, Set-Top Boxes, Fixed Access points, Wi-Fi Dongles, MiFi, Routers etc. Our ICT solutions can be customized according to the needs of a particular region.
HUAWEI MATE 7
HUAWEI MATE 8
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.