Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, Consumer Marketing Manager, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Nestlé, Nestlé Vacancies, Nestlé Vacancies October 2022, On-site, Sales, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunapuna-Piarco, Vacancies, vacancy, Valsayn, work
- This topic is empty.
October 13, 2022 at 4:54 pm #1000565timothyleak6473Participant
Nestlé Vacancies October 2022, Nestlé Vacancies October 2022, Nestlé Vacancies October 2022, Nestlé Vacancies October 2022
Nestlé Vacancies October 2022
Consumer Marketing Manager
Nestlé, Valsayn, Tunapuna-Piarco, Trinidad and Tobago, On-site
About the job
Location: Valsayn, Trinidad
B. Sc / Master’s in Business / Marketing
6+ years’ experience
As the Consumer Marketing Manager, you will be responsibility for the implementation of BBNW for the category(s)/ brand(s) as assigned, in line with the stated ambitions within the market MBS and develops deep consumer and category understanding, leveraging data-powered insight to support the achievement of strong brand building results and business performance objectives for regional Coffee portfolio. You will also lead the development of the I&R strategy for the Coffee category to capture growth/market share opportunities and drives the I&R process, working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure on-time implementation project plans that deliver strong added value differentiation within the category.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- You will drive a mindset toward Category Leadership and Market Share growth. Develops deep consumer and category understanding, leveraging data-powered insight to build plans that support the achievement of strong brand building results and business performance objectives.
- You will define the role of the Category/Brand Portfolio, leveraging various tools (e.g. SRM, BPO) to deliver a strategically relevant and profitable portfolio. Through I&R deliver the tastiest (strong consumer preference) and healthiest food/beverage experiences within the category(s)/brand(s) assigned in a way that contributes to CSV and meets NHW commitments.
- You will create engaging brand experiences to Consumers when and where they are most receptive to brand contacts and challenge the status quo to develop breakthrough ideas with the support of the Creative, Media and Digital Service agencies and Brand Activation Coordination team.
- You will develop strong, functionally aligned brand and ICP plans leading to outstanding execution, brand health, market share gain and strategic alignment with the MBS.
- You will drive the implementation of the OMP at the Category/Brand Level, working with and through key stake holders to ensure on-time execution as planned.
- Use of an M-3 mindset, key responsibility for Developing and providing Consumer/Communication, Brand Activation, Promotional activities (targeted at Consumer) and I&R projects within the ICP plan.
What Makes You Successful
- You must have a First Degree in Business / Marketing
- Master’s degree in Management Studies will be an asset
- At least 6+ years’ experience in Sales & Marketing
- At least 5+ years’ experience in an FMCG industry
- Demonstrated record of success in a customer facing role
- Understanding customers and the selling process
Nestlé Vacancies October 2022
Other Nestlé Vacancies October 2022
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.