Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, BairesDev, Bridgetown, Career Opportunity, Couva, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Kingston, Marketing Content Creator, Permanent, Point Lisas, Remote Jobs, St. Andrew, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home, Work From Home Marketing Content Creator
- This topic is empty.
May 30, 2023 at 4:33 pm #1008114kristycreer9Participant
Work From Home Marketing Content Creator, Work From Home Marketing Content Creator, Work From Home Marketing Content Creator, Work From Home Marketing Content Creator
Work From Home Marketing Content Creator
We are looking for a Marketing Content Creator with English as First Language to join our Marketing team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players with excellent organizational capacity, accustomed to handling multiple tasks, and with marked attention to detail.
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
@sweettntmagazine The history of Indian Arrival Day Trinidad and Tobago #indianarrivalday #trinidadandtobago Indian Arrival Day in Trinidad and Tobago commemorates the arrival of the first Indian indentured labourers to the island nation. It is celebrated annually on May 30th. The history of Indian Arrival Day traces back to the 19th century when Trinidad and Tobago underwent significant demographic changes due to the abolition of slavery. After the emancipation of African slaves in 1834, there was a demand for labour in Trinidad and Tobago’s agricultural sectors, particularly in the sugar industry. The colonial authorities turned to India as a source of cheap and abundant labour to address this labour shortage. The British colonial government implemented a system of indentured labour, similar to the previous system of African slavery but with some legal differences. Under the indentured labour system, Indian labourers were recruited from various parts of India, primarily from the states of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, and Bengal, among others. They were promised work contracts, wages, housing, and provisions for a specific period, typically five years. In exchange, the labourers agreed to work on Trinidad’s plantations. The first ship carrying Indian indentured labourers, the Fatel Razack, arrived in Trinidad on May 30, 1845. This event marked the beginning of a mass influx of Indians into the country over the following decades. Approximately 147,000 Indians were brought to Trinidad and Tobago as indentured labourers between 1845 and 1917. #indianarrivalday #india #trinidadandtobago #caribbean #trinidad #hindi #caribbeanaesthetic #islam #indianarrival #caribbeanculture #caribbeanlife #islandlife #festival #holiday #madeinthecaribbean #inspiredbythecaribbean #futurecaribbean #caribbeancreatives #bharatanatyam #trinidadian #eastindian #fatelrozack #hindustani #hindustan #guyana #sugarcane #agriculture #farmer #food #suriname ♬ original sound – Sweet TnT Magazine
Marketing Content Creator at BairesDev
We are looking for a Marketing Content Creator with English as First Language to join our Marketing team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players with excellent organizational capacity, accustomed to handling multiple tasks, and with marked attention to detail. It is a perfect opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You Will Do:
- Write content for Landing Pages, press, and internal and external communications.
- Define creative and copy concepts for advertisements.
- Define and edit content for our company sites.
- Write and update content for presentations.
- Write newsletters for clients and prospects.
- Generate content for press and media: ebooks, white papers, and infographics.
- Research and develop articles for blogs and external sites.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- University Graduate in Advertising, Journalism, Communication, Public Relations, or similar areas.
- 6+ years of verifiable experience in similar positions, including copywriting and content editing.
- Proactivity, business vision, dynamism, planning, organizational capacity and autonomy, creativity, excellent interpersonal relationships, results, and customer orientation.
- We value energetic, dynamic, creative, and decisive profiles.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours – make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Work From Home Marketing Content Creator
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.