Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Bookkeeper Accountant Vacancy, Bookkeeper Accountant Vacancy July 2022, Career Opportunity, Consulting, Digital Transformation, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, Staff Augmentation, tobago, Training, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, Valenta, work
- This topic is empty.
July 30, 2022 at 8:52 pm #998256gretchencraceParticipant
Bookkeeper Accountant Vacancy July 2022, Bookkeeper Accountant Vacancy July 2022, Bookkeeper Accountant Vacancy July 2022, Bookkeeper Accountant Vacancy July 2022
Bookkeeper Accountant Vacancy July 2022
• 1-3 years of work experience.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures (GAAP).
• Strong understanding of accounting concepts such as bookkeeping, receivables and payables
reconciliation, bank reconciliation, account audits and reconciliations, taxation, etc.
• Working knowledge on QuickBooks/Sage/Xero/Blackbaud (NXT) and MS-Excel.
• Experience with General Ledger functions.
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
• A Bachelors or Master’s in Commerce/ Accounting or Chartered Accountancy Intermediate
or any finance related degree.
• Additional certification CPA or CMA is a plus.
• Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of bank
and credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing
financial reports/support as necessary.
• Analyze and report on financial status including income statement variances, communicating
financial results to clients, budget preparation and analysis.
• Operate, support and review the day-to-day accounting operations, month-end activities and
processes for designated clients.
• Collaborate with the supervisor and designated clients on their respective daily functions.
• Interact with the client via email and/or phone (if required).
• Perform day-to-day duties that include reviewing the accounting and financial reporting for
the assigned clients.
• Effectively communicate all escalations to the supervisor.
• Resolve queries in a timely manner working around the established TATs (turnaround times).
• Strictly adhere to the SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
• Train new resources as and when required.
• Understanding processes and documenting them as detailed SOPs (Standard Operating
Procedures) as and when required.
Please forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .Consulting • Digital Transformation • Staff Augmentation • Training
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/SweetTnTMagazineTV
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99 Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.