- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 years, 4 months ago by aorevujula.
February 5, 2019 at 6:24 pm #738920aorevujulaGuest
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Vacancies
Restaurant General Manager
Hard Rock International, spirited & authentic, a global brand that continues to expand around the world. Since 1971, passionate and talented business leaders have paved the way for the next generation of Hard Rock Cafe leaders to deliver authentic experiences that rock!
A franchise partner of Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc., is seeking a talented Restaurant General Manager for the Hard Rock Cafe Trinidad & Tobago. Our operators are true entrepreneurs who manage large teams, drives bottom line results, and multi-dimensional operations that encompass fresh, made from scratch ingredients, iconic bars, live music, phenomenal events, and rocking retail operations.
This is not just another “job opportunity”. So, the question is, “do you have what it takes to join the band?”
Got What It Takes To Be In The Band at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino?
• Experience in the hospitality industry inclusive of restaurant front line operations
• Bachelors Business Degree or documented entrepreneurial hospitality leadership
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills – that can be factually verified by peers and prior supervisors
• Can illustrate consultative skills and ability to work cross-functionally
• Exhibits excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrates strong problem solving skills through ability to diagnose and develop recommended solutions
• Must possess strong communication and listening skills, excellent speaking, reading and writing.
• Comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas.
• Ability to effectively pitch and present information in one-on-one and group situations to media, customers, clients, partners and other employees of the organization.
• Multiple language abilities a plus, fluency in English required.
Ready to applyto Hard Rock Hotel and Casino? Please email your resume to: Sherry Persad email@example.com
This job posting is for a position in a [hotel/restaurant] that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be submitted to and reviewed solely by the franchisee, who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment related matters
See more at hardrockhotel.com
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.