Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, August 2023, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, hotel, Hotel Jobs, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Regency Trinidad, Hyatt Regency Vacancy, Hyatt Regency Vacancy August 2023, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Junior Event Planning Executive, MANAGER, marketing, Port of Spain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Trinidad Hotel jobs, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
August 11, 2023 at 10:15 pm #1010287gayheritage5324Participant
Hyatt Regency Vacancy August 2023, Hyatt Regency Vacancy August 2023, Hyatt Regency Vacancy August 2023, Hyatt Regency Vacancy August 2023
Hyatt Regency Vacancy August 2023
Junior Event Planning Executive
Hyatt Regency, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago (On-site)
About the job
Organization- Hyatt Regency Trinidad
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Junior Event Planning Executive’s primary focus is servicing Event bookings. This position acts as the liaison between client and the hotel staff. Responsibilities include: detailing all F&B and A/V needs, managing VIP sleeping rooms, billing instructions and final review. Jr Event Planning Executives also are the on-site contacts and are responsible for the smooth execution of all events.
Position Responsibilities/ Essential Functions
- Responsible for short and long term, event planning and management of assigned Event segment
- Plan, arrange, organize, and execute events while meeting and exceeding client/customer expectations.
- Prioritize tasks and independently manage workflow based on appropriate needs and demands and the department’s policy and procedures.
- Clearly communicate policies, procedures and services offered by the hotel with clients/customers.
- Complete Hotel tours and site visits with the clients and their Vendors, as necessary.
- Coordinate and communicate event logistics (responsibilities, timelines, etc.) with other departments in order to meet or exceed client/customer expectations, through Hyatt’s property management software.
- Complete all event planning documentation, some of which include, group detail report, resume, and floor plan, to be shared with the client.
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of customer service issues or concerns.
- Manage work schedule to strategically be on-site during critical event times (greetings, breaks, etc.), as needed.
- Manage wedding room blocks, pick up, and final review, after turnover from Sales.
- Reconcile final invoices with Finance Department, and client/customer.
- Attend EO/Resume meetings, Sales/Event Planning team meetings as required.
- Additional duties as determined by Director of Events.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
This is not your typical career opportunity. This is the Hyatt Touch.
- Diploma in Event planning, or Associate Degree in relevant field
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of 1-3 years of hotel event sales/event planning or comparable experience preferred
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Candidates should be extremely detail oriented, organized and be able to handle a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of hotel operations and the interdependence of each department
- Good leadership skills.
- Highly Organized.
- Good time management.
- Proficiency in various event software.
- Expert interpersonal skills.
Average salaries at Hyatt Regency
Job Title Annual Salary Monthly Pay Weekly Pay Hourly Wage Bartender US$25,267 US$2,105 US$485 US$12.15 Assistant Front Office Manager US$62,030 US$5,169 US$1,192 US$29.82 Front Desk Manager US$39,923 US$3,326 US$767 US$19.19 Recreation Attendant US$33,000 US$2,750 US$634 US$15.87 First Cook US$37,447 US$3,120 US$720 US$18.00 Housekeeping Manager US$42,475 US$3,539 US$816 US$20.42 Assistant Banquet Manager US$69,050 US$5,754 US$1,327 US$33.20 Steward US$33,137 US$2,761 US$637 US$15.93 Massage Therapist US$31,400 US$2,616 US$603 US$15.10 Culinary Manager US$42,951 US$3,579 US$825 US$20.65 Executive Steward US$43,139 US$3,594 US$829 US$20.74 Room Attendant US$31,303 US$2,608 US$601 US$15.05 Shuttle Driver $36,000 US$3,000 US$692 US$17.31 General Maintenance Engineer US$43,102 US$3,591 US$828 US$20.72 Food And Beverage Manager US$77,800 US$6,483 US$1,496 US$37.40 Barista US$30,833 US$2,569 US$592 US$14.82 Front Desk Host US$34,900 US$2,908 US$671 US$16.78 Houseperson US$30,290 US$2,524 US$582 US$14.56 Cook US$34,000 US$2,833 US$653 US$16.35 Night Auditor US$32,571 US$2,714 US$626 US$15.66
Hyatt Regency Vacancy August 2023
Buy books here
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.