Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Airline Jobe, American Airlines Jobs, American Airlines Vacancy, American Airlines Vacancy September 2022, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, OPERATOR, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
September 24, 2022 at 7:43 pm #999932nonahuondekermadParticipantDate: Sep 21, 2022
Location: Port of Spain, Trinidad
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
The Reservations Sales Representative sells American airlines service to prospective customers by answering incoming calls and assisting customers in reaching satisfactory solutions to their travel needs and provides navigational support via our Chat Channel on AA.com and our mobile app to allow customers to serve-serve.
What you’ll do
- Apply sales techniques, while providing scheduling, fare and flight information to our customers in a manner that meets the basic training and normal call guidelines
- Representatives are cross-trained to process domestic/international sales calls, including AAdvantage@ products
- Must display a high level of professionalism, friendliness and composure when dealing with customer including the ability to interpret and resolve customer needs
- In addition, the sales and service representatives will respond to caller inquiries in our non-airline related ventures as call volumes dictate
- All functions are performed within certain time constraints that are based on the average talk and work times of fellow employees.
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- High school diploma
- Ability to work a variety of shifts assigned by seniority, according to operational needs
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the native and the English language
- Fluently speak French language
- Satisfactory attendance required
- Public communication skills, required
- Operation of computer terminal and standard pc keyboard required
- Minimum 25-49 wpm typing requirement
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE LEGAL RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN TRINIDAD AT TIME OF APPLYING. US CITIZENSHIP/PASSPORT DOES NOT GRANT YOU RIGHT TO LIVE AND WORK IN TRINIDAD.
Job Segment: Sales Rep, Sales
American Airlines Vacancy September 2022
More Jobs at American Airlines
Associate Engineer, IT Access Management – Dallas, TX, US
Senior Analyst, Procurement – Dallas, TX, US
Financial Strategy Analyst (Fleet) – Dallas, TX, US
Staff Assistant II, Flight – Dallas, TX, US
Manager, Revenue Control – Phoenix, AZ, US
Fleet Service Agent Part Time – Santa Ana, CA, US
Team Lead, IT Applications – Dallas, TX, US
Senior Commodity Manager, Corporate Procurement – HR Vendor Management – Dallas, TX, US
Scheduler, Flight Training – Dallas, TX, US
Specialist, Aircraft Records – Operations – Tulsa, OK, US
Every month in 2022 we will be giving away one PlayStation 5. To qualify like us on Facebook, TikTok and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
US$25,000 to US$45,000 Annually
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago cont’d
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago cont’d
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.