Tagged: Career Opportunity, Caribbean Airlines, Caribbean Airlines Delivery Driver Vacancy, Caribbean Airlines Vacancy, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, delivery driver vacancy, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, Jetpak, JETPAK OPERATIONS, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, OPERATIONS, Port of Spain, Sales Representative, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
June 1, 2023 at 11:07 am #1008158annettcarruthersParticipant
Caribbean Airlines Delivery Driver Vacancy, Caribbean Airlines Delivery Driver Vacancy, Caribbean Airlines Delivery Driver Vacancy, Caribbean Airlines Delivery Driver Vacancy
Caribbean Airlines Delivery Driver VacancyApplication period: Fri, 26 May 2023 to Fri, 09 Jun 2023
Application deadline: Fri, 09 Jun 2023 at 11:59PM UTC time (7:59PM Trinidad & Tobago time)
DELIVERY DRIVER (POS) JETPAK OPERATIONSJOB SUMMARY:
The Delivery Driver (POS) – Jetpak Operations will report to the Distribution Supervisor, Jetpak Operations. The successful incumbent will ensure customer satisfaction by transporting packages in a safe, efficient and timely manner. This includes handling, securing and the delivery of customers packages, while adhering to assigned routes and delivery time schedules. He/she will also review orders before and after delivery, to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.KEY DELIVERABLES:
- Under tight deadlines, drives a vehicle to customer sites, climbs in and out of delivery vehicle, and walks up and down stairs as required to pick up and deliver documents and packages to and from customers according to established procedures, in all weather conditions;
- Picks up, handles, and delivers time-sensitive documents and packages safely and punctually, considering traffic patterns, alternative routes, traffic regulations, and driving conditions in order to meet customer and CAL time requirements;
- Ensures all delivery material received is safely delivered to correct consignee;
- Operates a scanner to record shipping and package information for documents/packages picked up or delivered;
- Maintains good work habits, including reporting to work on time and adhering to standard work and safety procedures;
- Maintains the standards associated with the Jet-Pak service level agreements and;
- Works as a contributing member of a high-performance team.
PERSON SPECIFICATION:You must have at least one (1) year experience in a similar role. You must possess a minimum of three (3) GCE/CXC Ordinary Level passes, including Mathematics and English, a valid driver’s permit with a clean driving record. The possession of either a Heavy-T or Forklift license is an asset. You must also possess strong communication, customer service and numeracy skills.The Delivery Driver (POS) – Jetpak Operations is a Safety Sensitive Position, and the incumbent will be subject to pre-employment and Random Drug and Alcohol Testing. The candidate must satisfy the requirements of a Security Background Check.
Caribbean Airlines Delivery Driver Vacancy
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.