Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANCY, Career Opportunity, Clerk I Vacancy, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, Jobs in the Public Service, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, SERVICE COMMISSIONS DEPARTMENT, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancies in the Public Service, vacancy, Vacancy in the Public Service, work
- This topic is empty.
August 28, 2023 at 5:08 pm #1010928SendsdesrMember
Clerk I Vacancy SERVICE COMMISSIONS DEPARTMENT
SERVICE COMMISSIONS DEPARTMENT ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANCY Clerk I (Range 14), in the Public Service Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the office of Clerk I (Range 14), in the Public Service. SALARY: Range 14: $5,045-$5,905/6,266 per month (2013). In keeping with the provisions of Civil Service Regulations 5 (1), applications are invited from persons. between the ages of 17 and 23 for appointment to the above office.
@sweettntmagazine Independence Day in Trinidad and Tobago – August 31 Trinidad and Tobago Independence Day is marked on August 31 every year as a day to commemorate the freedom of the nation. Trinidad and Tobago is a dual-island Caribbean nation. It is the southernmost Caribbean nation. The first Independence Day Trinidad and Tobago gained its independence from Great Britain on …Read More » https://sweettntmagazine.com/independence-day-trinidad-tobago-august-31/ #independenceday #august #trinidadandtobago #militaryparade #cocrico #freedom #august31 #fourthofjuly #scarletibis #love #happy #happyindependenceday #independence #production #fireworks #tolerance #instagood #instagram #photography #redwhiteandblack #discipline #patriotic #tobago #independencedaytnt #photooftheday #birthofanation #1962 #summer #sweettnt #celebration ♬ original sound – Sweet TnT Magazine
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF WORK: An employee in this class performs routine clerical and related tasks which require little or no previous experience. Work follows well established procedures unusual situations are brought to the attention of a senior officer for solution. Detailed instruction and close supervision are received initially and on new assignments. Regular routine assignments may be performed with less supervision and some initiative and limited judgement may be utilized as experience is gained. All work is subject to supervision and is reviewed by a senior officer upon completion for performance, accuracy and adherence to instructions.
Kind of Work Clerical work of limited complexity and variety.
Examples of Work
- Performs clerical office work of routine and repetitive nature. Registers incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- SO1is and files material in accordance with an already established registry system.
- Receives, locates and prepares material for submission to senior officers for necessary action in accordance with predetermined office procedures.
- Assists in preparation of time and pay sheets, vouchers and requisitions.
- Posts entries in journals and ledgers and performs other simple and routine accounting duties. Prepares draft of routine correspondence and other material on direction by a senior officer. Assists in taking inventory of stock, furniture and other equipment.
- Performs routine counter work at offices and institutions and assists the public and other government officials in simple, straight-forward matters.
- Prepares licences, certificates and other documents for issue to members of the public.
- Carries out incidental typing and operates other standard office equipment which does not require specific training.
- Supervises individuals and groups of subordinate unskilled workers, including daily paid workers.
- Performs related work as may be required.
- Ability to learn assigned clerical tasks readily and to adhere to prescribed rules and regulations. Ability to learn to operate standard office equipment.
- Ability to speak fluently and read and write correct English.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and members of the public.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS: The minimum CXC subject requirements for entry to the Clerical Class would be as follows: –
- English Language – General Proficiency, Grade I, II or III (compulsory) or Basic Proficiency, Grade I (only)
- Mathematics – General Proficiency, Grade I, II or II (compulsory) or Basic Proficiency, Grade I or II (only)
- All other subjects – General Proficiency, Grade I, II or III or Basic Proficiency, Grade I or II (only)
- The number of CXC passes, including English Language and Mathematics should be: –
- five (5) subjects, with at least four (4) subjects being at the General Proficiency Level;
- six (6) subjects with at least three (3) subjects being at the General Proficiency Level.
A copy of the Job Specification can be accessed HERE
Interested persons MUST submit their application ONLINE ONLY, on or before but no later than 11th September, 2023 at 4:15pm local time.
Relevant documents must be scanned and uploaded with the online application as stipulated on the
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS HERE
For further details, the Advertisement can be accessed on the Service Commissions Department’s website www.scd.org.tt
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 11th September 2023.
SHOULD YOU NEGLECT TO UPLOAD YOUR RELEVANT DOCUMENTS AND CLEAR EVIDENCE OF YOUR EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING, AS OUTLINED IN THE ONLINE INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS, THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION WILL BE UNABLE TO DETERMINE YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE OFFICE AND YOU WILL BE DEEMED UNSUITABLE. Director of Personnel Administration
Buy books here
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.