Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, Crossover, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, Remote, Remote Jobs, tobago, Trilogy, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
March 5, 2023 at 11:58 pm #1005429ejokutoParticipant
Remote Customer Service Representative Vacancy, Remote Customer Service Representative Vacancy, Remote Customer Service Representative Vacancy, Remote Customer Service Representative Vacancy
Remote Customer Service Representative Vacancy
Customer Service Representative, Trilogy (Remote) – $15,000/year USD
Crossover, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, Remote
About the job
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes? Does this sound like you?
- Your friends and family call you to troubleshoot their technology problems.
- You love learning new things, and the thought of learning new software is exciting.
- You are a puzzle-solver; whether that requires taking things apart to learn how they work or untangling a complex problem, you get to the bottom of it
- You want to take your technical aptitude and turn it into a career.
We are a comprehensive business platform, driving hundreds of software companies to become more efficient and profitable by streamlining business functions from development to product management and R&D – managed by the top 1% of global tech talent worldwide.
Our best customer support agents are intelligent people who love to soak up new knowledge. They enjoy using their expertise to solve challenging customer problems. We make weekly investments in our team’s professional development that drives customer satisfaction and agent happiness.
We consistently wow our customers with the quality of our support. We’re committed to hiring the top 1%, so you’ll work with people who challenge you. Join our advanced technical support team to see how we’re transforming customer support.
What You Will Be Doing
- Solving complex customer problems that our AI bot was unable to help them with
- Asking insightful questions that get to the root cause of the customer’s problem.
- Generating solutions using your product knowledge and our knowledge bases
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Getting bored answering simple questions for the same product each day
- Working on easy or simple tickets, such as resetting passwords
- Working alone and avoiding live customer interaction
Customer Service Representative Key Responsibilities
- Take ownership of support incidents and use all available resources and knowledge to resolve them.
- Consistently improve the quality of your work by internalizing the feedback and coaching you receive.
- Ability to work any shift we assign to you (any time of the day, any day of the week)
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds. There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $7 USD/hour, which equates to $15,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult http://www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username, and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4852-TT-PortofSp-CustomerServic
Remote Customer Service Representative Vacancy
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.