Tagged: Career Opportunity, Electrical Technician, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, National Flour Mills Limited, National Flour Mills Vacancy, NFM Vacancy, NFM Vacancy September 2022, Port of Spain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
September 28, 2022 at 9:50 pm #1000085flossiebatistaParticipant
NFM Vacancy September 2022, NFM Vacancy September 2022, NFM Vacancy September 2022, NFM Vacancy September 2022
NFM Vacancy September 2022
National Flour Mills Limited
The Electrical Technician is accountable for the conduct of specialized diagnostics on fixed and rotating electrical equipment, including the repair, maintenance and overhaul of the equipment.
The Electrical Technician is accountable for the conduct of specialized diagnostics on fixed and rotating electrical equipment, including the repair, maintenance and overhaul of the equipment. The incumbent is also responsible for performing general functions of maintenance inclusive of the fitting of electrical components and fabricating as required by the Electrical Team.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance on equipment (inspecting and testing) as required, in accordance with CMMS and/or as directed to ensure the functionality of equipment.
- Performs planning and routine turnaround jobs, inclusive of the provision of spare parts and other support mechanisms for the efficient execution of jobs.
- Analyses equipment failures, troubleshoots, and identifies the primary/root cause of issues and implement best practices for prompt resolution.
- Coordinates teams in executing and documenting scheduled preventative maintenance work and calibrations in accordance with OEM standards and procedures (e.g., scales, checkweigher, truck scales, platform scales).
- Coordinates and leads team in addressing electrical issues, and the general maintenance of specialized equipment (e.g., metal detectors).
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and blueprints for maintaining, troubleshooting, and achieving optimal up-time.
- Performs work in accordance with electrical codes, standards, and industry best practices; aassembles required component parts according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Demonstrates safe work practices and procedures including LOTO, use of PPE, and all other applicable OSHA regulations.
- Performs other related duties/tasks as may be required by the job function and responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Electrical Electronic Engineering Technician Diploma (EEET)
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience on the job as a qualified Electrical Technician
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge in the operation of high-speed micro-processor based/PLC controlled machines
- Ability to work without supervision, meet established timelines, demonstrate initiative, and prioritize multiple tasks
- Working knowledge of electrical codes, standards, and industry best practices
- Strong working knowledge of specialized equipment (e.g., metal detectors) will be an asset
- Working knowledge of HV switchgear operation, the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of 3-phase and single-phase electric motors
- Working knowledge and experience of industry related supply equipment (e.g., boilers, compressors, compressed air dryers)
- General knowledge in the programming of high-speed micro-processor based/PLC controlled machines will be an asset
- Knowledge and capable skillset for electrical/electronic control wiring (e.g., smart starters, star-delta starters)
- Full knowledge and capable skillset for power system installations (e.g.,3-phase/ single-phase distribution panels, transformers)
- Good working knowledge of PLC and automated equipment will be an asset
- Strong knowledge of applicable HSE and OSHA requirements
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Working knowledge of Human Machine Interface operation, data base systems and industrial networking
- Capable of working on a 24-hour shift basis
- Ability to accurately read and interpret equipment manuals and schematics
Applications should be submitted not later than: October 2nd, 2022
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Every month in 2022 we will be giving away one PlayStation 5. To qualify like us on Facebook, TikTok and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
US$25,000 to US$45,000 Annually
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago cont’d
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago cont’d
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.