Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, Customer Success Manager, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Google, Google Workspace, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Remote, Remote Jobs, Remote Vacancy, Remote Vacancy Google Workspace, Singapore, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
May 9, 2023 at 11:04 pm #1007463esutaylor4085Member
Remote Vacancy Google Workspace, Remote Vacancy Google Workspace, Remote Vacancy Google Workspace, Remote Vacancy Google Workspace
Remote Vacancy Google Workspace
Customer Success Manager, Google Workspace
Google, Singapore, Remote
About the job
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google’s sponsorship of a visa.
- Experience driving technology and digital transformation programs for external customers utilizing cloud-based solutions for productivity and workplace solutions
- Experience in creating roadmaps with customer stakeholders to help drive solution adoption and business value
- Experience supporting enterprise customers in IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS
- Master’s degree in a management, technical, or engineering field
- Experience with customer-facing work, including C-suite level governance and reporting
- Experience leading or project managing workplace productivity and collaboration programs in large enterprise organizations
- Experience working with Enterprise and Solution Architects to define future states of the roadmap to deliver to customers
- Experience collaborating with channel partners and system integrators, and knowledge of the Google Cloud ecosystem
- Excellent communication, presentation, and program management skills
About The Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be knowledgeable in digital workplace transformation, customer personas, and technology/industry trends. You will act as a trusted advisor to a portfolio of customers and help them gain value from Google’s productivity and collaboration tools. You will work with other customer-facing teams to ensure that a customer’s experience on Google Cloud exceeds their expectations. You’ll partner with customers to develop a plan that aligns their business needs to success accelerators (e.g., organizational, program, change management, and technical strategies) designed to reduce time to value for Google solutions. You will act as a solution subject matter overlay, defining strategy, and identifying/delivering priority accelerators as part of an overall customer transformation plan.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Partner with customer-facing account teams and executives to develop strategic and technical plans that help customers achieve their business objectives.
- Guide executive customer stakeholders through the changes needed to unlock the full value of Google Workspace, providing guidance to help them design the optimal enablement and adoption strategy to maximize business value.
- Partner with customers to identify success services that will accelerate their time to value, and develop plans to implement these services, including the tracking of objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert in digital productivity and collaboration, provide thought leadership to customers at executive and practitioner levels.
- Drive the successful onboarding and adoption of Google productivity and collaboration solutions for a portfolio of accounts, focusing primarily on Google Workspace.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .
Remote Vacancy Google Workspace
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.