Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Assistant Brix Hotel, Administrative Assistant Job, Administrative Assistant Job Opportunity, Administrative Assistant Vacancy, Brix Hotel, Brix Hotel Vacancies, Brix Hotel Vacancy, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, hotel, Hotel Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Port of Spain, Sales, The Brix Hotel Jobs, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
July 23, 2023 at 5:34 pm #1009584Sweet TnTKeymaster
Administrative Assistant Brix Hotel, Administrative Assistant Brix Hotel, Administrative Assistant Brix Hotel, Administrative Assistant Brix Hotel
Administrative Assistant Brix Hotel
Port of Spain,
Trinidad and Tobago (On-site)
About the job
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint.
The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen.
The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. http://www.highgate.com.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for clerical, administrative, and other duties to assist in the smooth operation of the reporting department. He/she is also responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
- Greet and welcome all guests in accordance with Highgate Hotel standards.
- Answer guest inquires about hotel and conference center services, facilities and hours of operation in a timely manner.
- Answer telephone and email messages. Respond accordingly.
- Maintain and stay abreast of the latest computer programs/innovations (as applicable).
- Open and distribute mail.
- Filing of all pertinent correspondence in a timely manner.
- Type all correspondence pertaining to department.
- Maintain adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the office.
- Type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Maintain trace file as needed.
- Prepare Banquet Event Orders (BEOS) as per client needs (Catering Only)
- Assist with daily operations of the Business Center as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent required and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- At least 2 to 3 years of progressive experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Computer knowledge/skills required.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Highgate Hotel Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
@sweettntmagazine The history of Emancipation Day in Trinidad and Tobago Emancipation Day in Trinidad and Tobago commemorates the abolition of slavery in the country and is celebrated annually on August 1. The day holds significant historical and cultural importance as it marks the liberation of African slaves in the British colonies, including Trinidad and Tobago. Slavery was an integral part …Read More » https://sweettntmagazine.com/emancipation-day-trinidad-tobago-aug-1/ #emancipationday #jamaica #emancipation #juneteenth #freedom #blackhistory #trinidadandtobago #independenceday #blacklivesmatter #june #caribbean #freedomday #barbados #blm #jubileeday #history #blackowned #august #slavery #trinitiktok #imancipationday #muas #justice #firstdayofsummer #emancipationproclamation #usvi #canada #westindies #peaceful #blackpower ♬ original sound – Sweet TnT Magazine
Administrative Assistant Brix Hotel
Buy books here
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.