MUNICIPAL POLICE CONSTABLE VACANCY

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO MINISTRY OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT

VACANT OFFICE OF MUNICIPAL POLICE CONSTABLE (MALE) Details

VACANT OFFICE OF MUNICIPAL POLICE CONSTABLE (MALE)

(RANGE 21/24C) IN THE STATUTORY AUTHORITIES SERVICE COMMISSION (SASC)

Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons from within and outside the Statutory Authorities Service Commission (SASC) for appointment to the above mentioned office.

Job Summary

The Municipal Police Constable will primarily be responsible for enforcing and maintaining law and order in the Arima, Port of Spain, San Fernando and Point Fortin Municipalities.

Basic Requirements

Trinidad and Tobago Identification Card or a Trinidad and Tobago Passport
      Trinidad and Tobago Driver’s Permit with a class 3 to drive light motor vehicles
      Trinidad and Tobago Electronic Birth Certificate
      Police Certificate of Character not more than one (1) month old
      Be of good physique and at least 167cm in height
      No less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age on the 1st of January of the year in which the appointment is made
      Detailed Resume & Completed Application Form
      No visible tattoos

Educational Requirements

Five (5) G.C.E. Ordinary Level passes, Grades A, B or C, including English Language, OR Five (5) C.X.C. General Proficiency passes Grades I, II or III including English Language, OR (Note: General Proficiency Grade III only considered a pass from 1998)

Five (5) C.X.C. Basic Proficiency passes Grades I only including English Language

Applicants must produce the original and 2 full copies (front and back where necessary) of the above listed documents.

Necessary Special Requirements

Successful Applicants will be required to submit to and pass an entrance examination, interview, background investigation, voice stress analysis, drug test, medical examination, psychological evaluation, agility test and the General Policing Level II Induction Training Programme.

Salary

Range 21/24C: $5,717 – $6,908 / $7,414 / $6,690 – $7,507 / $8,081 per month (2013)

Application Process

Online Application Only

Persons wishing to apply are required to access the online application form at: http://www.sasc.gov.tt/ttmps.html
      Persons who applied previously and who still wish to be considered are advised to re-apply in response to this advertisement.

Screening

Screening will be conducted by invitation ONLY at the Municipal Police Academy, ‘Old’ Marabella South Secondary School, Tagore Avenue, Gopaul Lands, Marabella.

Interested men attending the screening must be dressed in business attire, that is short sleeve shirts, long dress pants and dress shoes.

Closing Date

Sunday 7th June 2020

*Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.

C.S.E.C AND C.A.P.E EXAM SUPERVISORS – Sweet TnT Magazine

C.S.E.C AND C.A.P.E EXAM SUPERVISORS VACANCIES The Ministry of Education invites applications for short-term employment in the undermentioned categories for CXC Examinations * Collects examination papers from the Distribution Centre for delivery to the Examination Venues. * Collect exam papers and scripts for return to the Distribution Centre.

VACANT OFFICE OF MUNICIPAL POLICE CONSTABLE (MALE) Details

Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine

Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.

Rainbow babies after a difficult journey – Sweet TnT Magazine

Happy Tears and Rainbow Babies written by Natasha Carlow and illustrated by Trinidadian Artists was launched on Sunday, May 5, 2019 at YMCA, Wrightson Road, Port of Spain. The author shares her experience of faith, hope and joy with readers of Sweet TnT Magazine.

St James Hosay 2016

Hosay – then and now By Jevan Soyer. During my teenage years, Hosay was an event that my friends and I looked out for with great anticipation. In hindsight i…

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.