Tagged: Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, Digicel Direct Sales Agent Vacancy, Digicel Sales Vacancy, Digicel vacancy, Digicel vacancy 2022, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Port of Spain, Sales, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
July 5, 2022 at 9:06 pm #997807charityziminParticipant
Digicel Direct Sales Agent Vacancy, Digicel Direct Sales Agent Vacancy, Digicel Direct Sales Agent Vacancy, Digicel Direct Sales Agent Vacancy
Digicel Direct Sales Agent Vacancy
Direct Sales Agent
As the Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for promoting/selling Digicel’s FTTH products and services to residential customers.
Digicel Group Limited
As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers – that’s every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of 8 apps spanning sports (SportsMax), music (D’Music), news (Loop), local radio and podcasts (GoLoud), TV streaming (PlayGo), enhanced messaging and marketplaces (BiP), cloud storage (Billo) and self-care (MyDigicel app), Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Pacific, its investments of over US$7 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 3 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 7,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
As the Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for promoting/selling Digicel’s FTTH products and services to residential customers, including up-selling and cross selling to existing customers. Note, this position will require individuals to work on weekends and work flexible hours.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and sell all products and services to residential and retail customers
- Create and maintain sales opportunities funnel
- Achieve sales objectives while providing the highest level of customer service & satisfaction.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate business
- Prepare and submit sales reports as required
- Conduct telephone conversations and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Accurately record/receipt customer orders and application forms
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups
- Manage sales process with all stake holders to ensure efficient product and service commissioning
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
- Identify advantages and compare organization’s products/services
- Plan and organize personal sales strategies to achieve assigned goals and targets
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests
- Understand the FTTH products/services being sold and how it may be differ from similar products or services sold by competitors.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with immediate management team, marketing and technical service group.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions when required
- Execute administrative duties required to achieve sales targets
- Five (5) CXC O’ Level subjects including English and Mathematics
- 1 to 2 years’ sales experience
- Experience in the telecommunications sector would be considered a valuable asset.
- An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
- Attentive to detail
- Self-motivated and result-oriented approach to work
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against competing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships and work as part of inter-disciplinary teams
- Able to operate autonomously and demonstrate initiative in problem solving, decision making and proactive approach to job.
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced and demanding service environment
- Initiative and resourcefulness in the conduct of duties
- Strong Communication skills
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Computer Literate in a Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.