Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, SECURITY OFFICER, Security Officer Jobs, Security Officer Vacancy, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
July 26, 2022 at 12:29 am #998202donnellamptParticipant
Security Officer Vacancy July 2022, Security Officer Vacancy July 2022, Security Officer Vacancy July 2022, Security Officer Vacancy July 2022, Security Officer Vacancy July 2022
Security Officer Vacancy July 2022
The incumbent is responsible for monitoring the entrance and exit of persons, products and vehicles to and off the compound. He/she will detect and prevent theft, violence and other security infractions.
- Verify using the relevant documents (Invoices, credit note etc.) that all goods, property etc. leaving the compound is properly accounted for and are consistent with the approved document.
- Monitor record and control the movement of personnel, good and vehicles entering and leaving the compound in accordance with the Company’s lawful instruction, policies, practices and procedures.
- At the end of each shift, verify from joint patrol and handover that all is well and secure.
- Effect regular and unannounced checks of the compound to certify all is well in accordance with established procedures and instructions given.
- Conduct random spot checks/unaccounted searches of workers, their vehicles and lockers.
- Verify the bona fides of all persons seeking entry to the compound before allowing them to enter and monitor/confirm their departure at the end of their legitimate business.
- Ensure that all works conform to the security and safety regulations including the parking regulations, for which you have responsibility.
- Execute any and all directives of the General Manager – Finance and Administration, Security supervisor and or Chairman/Board members.
- Ensure that all procedures/instructions are effected/enforced whether during or after normal working hours.
- Maintain proper records, take the appropriate action in respect of and report to the Manager in charge of security/ General Manager – Finance and Administration, immediately, any breach and/or deviation determined in the performance of the foregoing.
Perform other related duties as required
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/SweetTnTMagazineTV
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99 Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.