Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT VACANCY, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, RBC, RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) Vacancy, RBC Executive Assistant Vacancy, Royal Bank of Canada, Royal Bank of Canada jobs, Royal Bank of Canada vacancy, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
July 31, 2023 at 10:16 pm #1009910miqueltraceyParticipant
RBC Executive Assistant Vacancy, RBC Executive Assistant Vacancy, RBC Executive Assistant Vacancy, RBC Executive Assistant Vacancy
RBC Executive Assistant Vacancy
RBC, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
About the job
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
Ability to contribute to an exceptional client experience and market performance through efficient and effective day to day operations of the market or business.
What will you do?
- You provide administrative support and calendar management to the RVP/VP/AVP/ROO/MD/CM routines and market activities partnering with other Executive Assistants to optimize schedule and time.
- You support RVP/AVP/ROO/MD/CM and Managers in logistics of market wide client, Advice, and employee events.
- You are the point of contact and support for the RVP/AVP/ROO/MD/CM in responding, following up and escalating where required on all regulatory and ombudsman matters.
- You build digital capability and confidence so that you can continue to provide meaningful and effective support.
- You support other key partners to ensure client satisfaction and employee engagement, planning and executing mutually agreed partnering activities (e.g., advice events, home of best fit, service levels) to include agendas, invitations, RSVPs, and in-person catering.
- You have oversight and responsibility to ensure efficient day to day operations of the market/business such as travel arrangement, expense claims, office stationery, supplies & invoices.
What do you need to succeed?
- Demonstrated passion for exceptional client experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ administrative/operations experience. Pursuing or completed a university degree in Business, Finance, Banking, or equivalent qualifications (consideration will be given to individuals with long tenure with RBC)
- Advanced writing skills with impeccable attention to details
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, balancing employee, client, and operational activities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits.
- Leaders who help your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact on the lives of the client and communities we serve.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
@sweettntmagazine The history of Emancipation Day in Trinidad and Tobago Emancipation Day in Trinidad and Tobago commemorates the abolition of slavery in the country and is celebrated annually on August 1. The day holds significant historical and cultural importance as it marks the liberation of African slaves in the British colonies, including Trinidad and Tobago. Slavery was an integral part …Read More » https://sweettntmagazine.com/emancipation-day-trinidad-tobago-aug-1/ #emancipationday #jamaica #emancipation #juneteenth #freedom #blackhistory #trinidadandtobago #independenceday #blacklivesmatter #june #caribbean #freedomday #barbados #blm #jubileeday #history #blackowned #august #slavery #trinitiktok #imancipationday #muas #justice #firstdayofsummer #emancipationproclamation #usvi #canada #westindies #peaceful #blackpower ♬ original sound – Sweet TnT Magazine
Address: Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
City: TTO-PORT_OF_SPAIN_CORPORATION-PORT OF SPAIN
Country: Trinidad and Tobago
Work hours/week: 37.5
Employment Type: Full time
Platform: Personal and Commercial Banking
Job Type: Regular
Pay Type: Salaried
Posted Date: 2023-07-31.
Application Deadline: 2023-08-05
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
RBC Executive Assistant Vacancy
Buy books here
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.