Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, Digicel Retail Sales Associate, Digicel Retail Sales Associate Vacancy, Digicel Sales Associate Vacancy, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Sales, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
January 23, 2023 at 4:28 pm #1004433eloypitcherParticipant
Digicel Retail Sales Associate Vacancy, Digicel Retail Sales Associate Vacancy, Digicel Retail Sales Associate Vacancy, Digicel Retail Sales Associate Vacancy
Digicel Retail Sales Associate Vacancy
The Retail Associate will be responsible for guiding, advising, selling, and setting up customers’ new products. You will perform other roles within the store, such as, maintaining visual merchandising or assisting team members.
Digicel Group Limited
As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers – that’s every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of apps spanning sports, news, local radio and podcasts, TV streaming, enhanced messaging and marketplaces and self-care, Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 25 markets in the Caribbean and Central America, its investments of over US$5 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 2 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 5,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Visit http://www.digicelgroup.com for more.
Job Title: Retail Store Associate
Primary objective of the job:
The Retail Store Associate will be responsible for guiding, advising, selling, and setting up customers’ new products. You will perform other roles within the store, such as, maintaining visual merchandising or assisting team members.
You should be highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. You will need to stay on top of news about products and initiatives and be ready to apply your learning in customer interactions. Your success is measured by team and individual productivity, as well as overall store performance. You must be proud to represent Digicel, and you should get great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with Digicel.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuously seek and capitalizes on opportunities to meet and/or exceed sales targets, by developing a deep understanding of the Digicel sales process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceed the expectations of customers (internal and external), by placing a keen interest on understanding, and effectively resolving customer-impacting issues in a professional and result-oriented manner.
- Greet Customers within 60 seconds of entry.
- Direct Customers to the appropriate service/sales area.
- Queue management – understand the reason for the customers visit and log them appropriately in the Company’s subscribed software.
- Present and sell all Digicel’s products and services to new and existing customers following the Digicel sales and service process.
- Complete sales transactions including but not limited to: handset sales, device sales, SIM sales, plan sales, Digicel+, Smart Home.
- Complete services of plan activations, SIM replacement.
- Ensure the effective turnaround time of all queries in accordance with service level targets set by the retail store manager.
- Bill payment (Receive all cash and non-cash bill payments and apply to customer’s account accordingly and adhere to cash management processes.)
- Top up sales.
- Assist customers, both consumer and corporate, in resolving the below queries with the respective service level Agreements:
- Bill queries
- Repair submission
- Repaired handset collection
- Account change requests
- Handset troubleshooting requests
- Call detail requests
- Showcase the benefits, value, and usefulness of Digicel products to make them desirable to potential customers
- Boost sales by facilitating in-store demonstrations.
- Meet Sales targets set by the Retail Store Manager
- Ensure that all customer queries and interaction are logged for effective reporting.
- File all forms and letters used, and received on a daily basis.
- Answer all emails sent to the store’s inbox, and ensure all letters received from customers are actioned within the stipulated timeframe.
- Meet and interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner maintaining the Digicel Brand.
- Perform related work, the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to that position.
- Working safely is a continuing condition of employment. Digicel (Trinidad and Tobago) Ltd. is committed to establishing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment and considers safety to be an integral aspect of every job function. As a condition of your employment, you will be required to observe and fully comply with all HSE rules / policies / procedures and applicable legislative provisions as well as wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where and when applicable.
Academic Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Minimum of five (5) O’levels passes (including Math and English) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience performing similar role / duties.
- Experience in and with the mobile telecommunications sector would be considered a valuable asset.
- Knowledge of a second language (Spanish, French, etc.) would be considered a valuable asset.
- An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements
- Attentive to detail
- Self-motivated and result-oriented approach to work
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against competing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships and work as part of inter-disciplinary teams
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced and demanding service environment
- Able to operate autonomously and demonstrate initiative in problem solving, decision making and proactive approach to job.
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Initiative and resourcefulness in the conduct of duties.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate to a diverse working environment.
Digicel Retail Sales Associate
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.