Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Call Agent, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, OPERATOR, Remote Call Agent, Remote Job Trinidad and Tobago, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, Scarlet Creative Software Limited, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Trinidad based Remote Job, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
August 21, 2023 at 8:16 pm #1010579erniecopley8Participant
Trinidad based Remote Job, Trinidad based Remote Job, Trinidad based Remote Job, Trinidad based Remote Job
Trinidad based Remote Job
Scarlet Creative Software Limited
Remote (Trinidad and Tobago)
This job is sourced from a job board
Please note the following bare minimum requirements for being considered for this position:
- A laptop with a working battery and phone with data plan & hotspot capability, so that a power/internet outage does not render you unable to work abruptly. It is of utmost importance that agents be reliable for the client company, and Trinidad’s myriad of internet and electrical issues should be something that they’re prepared to overcome to the best of their ability.
- A quality headset with mic, Logitech H390 or equivalent. This will be tested during the interview stage to ensure no echoing or significant background noise. If you do not have a suitable headset, one can be provided to you on a contractual basis for the position.
- A MonkeyType score of at least 60 and 95% accuracy (https://monkeytype.com/), with screenshot result submitted in the application. This job involves logging of conversations with customers and data entry, so it’s expected that you be competent with a keyboard.
Seeking full-time remote call agent.
Hours are 8AM-4PM or 10AM-6PM (Two separate positions that overlap to cover a full workday), Monday to Friday, with 1 hour lunch break.
This job involves remote clerical work for a US-based construction company specializing in the installation and repair of doors, screens, and windows. Training will be provided on the job to allow for familiarization with the processes involved, so that customers calling in with questions can be easily addressed.
What you will need:
- A laptop with a minimum of 8GB RAM and a healthy battery
- Quiet working environment
- Reliable landline internet
- A mobile data plan (This will be subsidized via allowance)
- Good quality headset with microphone
- Bank account for receiving payment
Software you will be expected to use:
- Microsoft Office Suite or equivalent
- MiCollab (Digital Landline Software)
- SalesForce (Logging what you’ve done)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Receiving calls from and calling out to customers.
- Scheduling installations/repairs for company contractors via date selection calls.
- Accurately transcribing important information discussed/emailed to customers in their relevant accounts in Salesforce, as well as on cards in Trello.
- When necessary, collecting pictures/videos showing customer issues to supplement cards created in Trello.
Ideal persons for this position are those with stable internet and daily routines who are technologically savvy and extremely detail-oriented, as accuracy is of utmost importance in this position. In addition to this, verbal fluency is a must, both spoken and written. This role involves working alongside Americans so a solid grasp of the English language is an assumed skill that will be required on a daily basis.
Pay starts at $29 per hour, or $1,015 per 35-hour work week Monday-Friday, in addition to a $125 weekly telecommunications allowance, for a total of $4,560 per month.
Trinidad based Remote Job
Buy books here
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.