Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT VACANCY, Full Time, Government Executive Assistant Vacancy, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Newtown, Northwest, OPERATOR, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Tourism Trinidad Limited Vacancy, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, TTL, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
December 22, 2022 at 3:50 pm #1003125jeramyprendivillParticipantJOB TYPE: EmployeeJOB STATUS: Full TimeANNOUNCED: 20 December 2022JOB TITLE: Executive AssistantJOB LOCATION: Port-Of-Spain, Newtown, NorthwestJOB PRESENTATION: Tourism Trinidad Limited is presently accepting internal applications for the following position:
To provide administrative and secretarial support to the Chief Executive Officer and perform a variety of complex, confidential and administrative tasks. The Executive Assistant will assist in the preparation, editing and formatting of documentation and correspondence from the CEO’s office and will schedule and coordinate the activities of the CEO, receive visitors, arrange meetings and travel and logistics.
The Executive Assistant will be accountable for the effective management of the CEO’s schedule and workload and all communication between the office of the CEO, the Board, and all other internal and external stakeholders.
- Assists in the preparation of documents and correspondence for the approval of the Chief Executive Officer.
- Researches, complies and analyses data for Executive reports and other special projects and ensures appropriate checklists created are followed for appropriate activity.
- Liaises with the Board of Directors, provides information to the Board and fields general queries from board members.
- Types reports, memos, letters and other documents using relevant computer software.
- Answers calls and takes messages.
- Arranges meetings, contacts participants, assists in agenda preparation, gathers information and provides the CEO with needed background information.
- Records, types and distributes meeting minutes.
- Greets visitors, determines their need and takes appropriate action.
- Reads and analyses incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution. Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including letters and emails.
- Performs general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- Files and retrieves corporate documents, records and reports.
- Makes travel arrangements and logistics including booking flights, car rental and hotel accommodations.
- Coordinates special events as necessary including Board and Senior Executive meetings.
- Performs related duties as may be required.
Communication Proficiency, Time Management, Collaboration Skills, Personal Effectiveness/Credibility, Flexibility, Technical Capacity and Stress Management/Composure.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of an Associate Degree/Administrative Professional qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, English, Communications or other relevant disciplines would be an asset.
- A minimum of five (5) GCE/CXC Ordinary level passes including Mathematics and English or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years of administrative experience preferably working in a similar environment.
- Highly organized.
- Highly confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent administrative and coordination skills.
- The equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel.
- The ability to anticipate needs, think critically and offer solutions to day-to-day administrative problems.
The Executive Assistant reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and liaises internally across the organization and externally with stakeholders.
If you meet the above requirements for this opportunity and wish to be considered, kindly address your cover letter to:
Cover Letter must be addressed to:
Manager, Corporate Services
Tourism Trinidad Limited
Level 18, Tower D
International Waterfront Centre
1A Wrightson Road
Port of Spain.
Government Executive Assistant Vacancy, Government Executive Assistant Vacancy, Government Executive Assistant Vacancy, Government Executive Assistant VacancyKindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.Deadline: 29 Dec 2022
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.