Tagged: Beverage Manager Vacancy, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Food And Beverage Manager Vacancy, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, RADISSON Hotel Food And Beverage Manager Vacancy, RADISSON Hotel Vacancy, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies
- This topic is empty.
August 20, 2022 at 3:49 pm #998781jeanniemedlin4Participant
RADISSON Hotel Food And Beverage Manager Vacancy, RADISSON Hotel Food And Beverage Manager Vacancy, RADISSON Hotel Food And Beverage Manager Vacancy, RADISSON Hotel Food And Beverage Manager Vacancy
RADISSON Hotel Food And Beverage Manager VacancyJOB TITLE
Food And Beverage Manager
JOB LOCATIONNORTH – PORT OF SPAIN, WOODBROOK, ST. JAMES, MORVANTJOB PRESENTATION
Radisson Trinidad Ltd is seeking to recruit a dedicated, creative and professional Food and Beverage (F&B) Manager to join our team. The successful candidate should also be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staffing, and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction, employee engagement, and assist with marketing events.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Overseeing the financial performance of the restaurant and bar in terms of revenue generation and cost control.
- Analyzing customer data to identify sales trends and opportunities to increase revenue.
- Ensuring that the restaurant is stocked with supplies such as food, linens, and cleaning material at all times.
- Building positive relationships with food and beverage vendors.
- Develop exceptional menus along with the Executive Chef that are profitable, meet guests’ preferences, and continuously making improvements.
- Ensuring that food safety and sanitation requirements are met by all employees.
- Ensuring the safety of food products by monitoring expiration dates and maintaining proper storage conditions.
- Scheduling staff according to business needs, and banquet functions.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
- Establish targets, schedules, policies and procedures for the department.
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Monthly reporting on management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Any other duties as assigned by the General Manager and Sales Director.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food and Beverage Management or in any related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, with an emphasis on food and beverage operations.
- Ability to forecast food and beverage requirements.
- Ability to adhere to budgets and meet financial targets.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
- Must be able to demonstrate up to date trends with food and beverages and best practices.
- Ability to manage personnel and identify training needs.
- Must be Guest-oriented and service-minded driven.
RADISSON Hotel Food And Beverage Manager Vacancy
VALID TILL 15 Sep, 2022
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago cont’d
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago cont’d
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.