Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, AUDIT ASSISTANT, Audit Assistant I, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, NIPDEC, NIPDEC Vacancy July 2023, Port of Spain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
July 12, 2023 at 4:15 pm #1009291maribelnoskowskiParticipant
NIPDEC Vacancy July 2023, NIPDEC Vacancy July 2023, NIPDEC Vacancy July 2023, NIPDEC Vacancy July 2023
NIPDEC Vacancy July 2023
Audit Assistant I
To ensure the effective, efficient administration and operation of the Internal Audit Department. • To ensure there is compliance with policies, procedures of the organization and applicable laws.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following up on the implementation of Internal Audit Recommendations with Management.
- Maintaining and updating the Internal Audit Recommendation (IAR) database of outstanding management action plans.
- Assist in the analysis of responses/updates received for Internal Audit Recommendations (IARs).
- Assist in the preparation of Audit Committee documents prior to Audit Committee meetings.
- Assist Manager, Internal Audit in recording inter alia; leave, training, attendance and punctuality etc.
- Maintain the Records Management System for the Internal Audit Department.
- Ensuring the department’s stationery supplies are replenished in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that audit opening and exit interviews with auditee are well coordinated by setting up meeting dates, rooms etc.
- Ability to research best practices/information, prepare audit programmes and other documentation relevant to audit reviews.
- Assist audit staff with and perform audits in accordance with the annual Audit Plan/Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IPPF).
- Peer review, proof reading and formatting audit reports.
- Prepare formal written audit reports expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the systems of internal control.
- Maintain a quality assurance system for Internal Audit.
- Completion of minutes of meetings as directed by the Manager, Internal Audit.
- Participate in special Management requests.
- Keep up to date with current trends in the auditing field. Any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Internal Audit.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Certificate in Internal Auditing.
- Office Administration certification.
- Level I ACCA (Pursuing Level II) and/or pursuing a Degree in Accounting, Management and/or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an auditing environment.
- An equivalent combination of training and experience.
SPECIAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- High level of confidentiality.
- Good analytical, calculative and information gathering skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
- Effective problem solving and re-engineering skills.
- Ability to multitask and organise multiple priorities.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Strong self-improvement drive.
- High level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and other information technology systems.
- Sound understanding of the Code of Ethics and the Standards for the professional Practice of Internal Auditing as promulgated by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Standards set in relation to the Department’s audit plan, strategic objectives and budgets.
- NIPDEC’s policies and procedures.
- Established professional standards, industry best practice and statutory requirements.
NIPDEC Vacancy July 2023
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.