Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Amplia Career Opportunities, Amplia Careers, AMPLIA COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED, Amplia Communications Vacancies, Amplia Communications Vacancy, Barataria, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Field Sales Agent, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Port of Spain, Sales, Sales Representative, San Juan, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
January 11, 2023 at 1:17 am #1003895claudiokrausParticipant
Amplia Vacancy January 2023, Amplia Vacancy January 2023, Amplia Vacancy January 2023, Amplia Vacancy January 2023
Amplia Vacancy January 2023
Field Sales Agent
Amplia Communications Limited
Amplia Communications Limited is seeking to recruit an energetic, knowledgeable, passionate and people focused leader to join our dynamic Field Sales team.
The Field Sales Agent will be responsible for the selling of AMPLIA Communications’ suite of product and services to potential customers via targeted field sales visits in key geographical locations across Trinidad and Tobago.
- Accurately records prospect information and maintains listing
- Accurately records/receives customer orders and application forms
- Achieves sales objectives while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Provides relevant responses to customers concerns, service requests, products and service enquires based on actual facts related to the Company’s products or services
- Actively brings brand awareness to new communities through sales walks and events as required to generate new business
- Responsible for executing sales strategies to receive new customer business through registration and sign-ups via face-to-face interactions via door-to-door walks and sales events
- Offers support at retail locations as necessary to increase brand awareness and generate new business
- Collaborates with other departments (internally and externally) to meet sales objectives
- Assists with the preparation of bids as needed
- Performs other job duties and responsibilities as assigned by Manager or any other delegated authority based on operational needs
- Minimum of five (5) CSEC passes including Mathematics and English A
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite particularly MS Word
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field will be an asset
- Good understanding of Internet/IPTV and Fiber Optic technology will be an asset
- Strong performance, team, and target orientation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on weekends and public holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for long hours to facilitate customer engagement and sales achievement at various off-site locations
- Must be in possession of a Police Certificate of Good Character
Amplia Vacancy January 2023
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.