Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, Digital Media Specialist, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, John Dickinson & Company, John Dickinson Vacancy, John Dickinson Vacancy 2023, MANAGER, marketing, new media, On-site, Port of Spain, Sales, Sales Representative, social media, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
February 5, 2023 at 2:21 pm #1004792ewupijalMember
John Dickinson Vacancy 2023, John Dickinson Vacancy 2023, John Dickinson Vacancy 2023, John Dickinson Vacancy 2023
John Dickinson Vacancy 2023
Digital Media Specialist
John Dickinson & Company, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, On-site
About the job
We’re looking for a tech-savvy Digital Media Specialist to conceptualize content and media material for social media, print, trade and out of home. The Digital Media Specialist’s responsibilities also includes:
- Works with Management and the Marketing Team to develop marketing strategies for integrated media campaigns – content, promotions and launches.
- Improving the respective brand’s awareness using digital media channels such as Instagram, Facebook and TikTok.
- Plans and conceptualizes various digital and traditional media (art and copy) for their respective brands – quarterly content schedules, print, packaging, trade, out of home etc.
- Management of all digital platforms – Instagram, Facebook, TikTok etc. This includes:
- Scheduling and publishing of all digital campaigns, ads and content.
- Monitors the performance and return on investment across all digital platforms – monthly reports and recommendations.
- Provides customer maintenance by communicating and responding to all digital inquiries and requests.
- Remaining up to date with the latest digital media trends and design technology available.
- Employ Digital Marketing Platforms/Apps – Social Media Platforms, Ads Manager etc.
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Knowledgeable of layout design, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and web.
- Self-Management – Independent, Willingness to Learn, Takes Full Initiative.
- Critical Thinking – Creative, Problem Solver, Decision Making.
- Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Media/Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
- Strong familiarity with Digital Media Marketing and Advertising.
John Dickinson Vacancy 2023
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.