Tagged: Bakery Assistant, Bakery Assistant Vacancy, Bakery Attendant, Bakery Attendant Vacancy, bakery jobs, Barataria, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, food prep jobs, Food production jobs, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, San Juan, The Maritime Financial Group, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
April 14, 2023 at 9:23 pm #1006635deliabolliger43Participant
Bakery Attendant Vacancy, Bakery Attendant Vacancy, Bakery Attendant Vacancy, Bakery Attendant Vacancy
Bakery Attendant Vacancy
The Maritime Financial Group
The Bakery Assistant’s job consists of assisting and helping in the preparation and production of various bakery products.
The Bakery Assistant’s work consists of assisting and helping in the preparation and production of various bakery products. Under limited guidance from head baker and kitchen supervisor, she is required to mix ingredients in order to prepare and bake the bread dough, cookie dough, toppings, crust, icing, and other bakery prepared goods. She is required to complete any special orders, if necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCEMinimum 5 CXC O’Level passes and 2 CAPE A’Level passes (inclusive of Mathematica and English)Certification in Cake Decorating and BakingMinimum 2 years expereince in cake decorating and baking
- Assist and help in the preparation and production of bakery cakes, breads and other bakery related products according to safe food production guidelines and within specific time frames.
- Treat and process raw materials and ingredients (flour, oil, sugar, yeast, water, etc.)\
- Produce and apply decorations on bakery products
- Fill and maintain presentation stock on supermarket displays
- Help in the bakery or customer service when required
- Ensure that the clients are served in a friendly and efficient manner
- Receive deliveries and verify that the delivered goods match weight and shapes mentioned on the invoice or delivery note.
- Assist and help in monthly and quarterly stock counts
- Provide services to meet a high level of customer satisfaction
- Manage spoilage, turnovers and inventory of stocks and goods
- Document on a daily basis any transfers from the grocery and other departments into the bakery
- Plan promotions and strategies to generate growth in sales especially during peak periods. For e.g. Mothers Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, month ends etc.
- Clean and perform simple maintenance on machinery and equipment used in bakery
Bakery Attendant Vacancy
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.