Tagged: 500/yr, 500/yr - US$50, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Entry level, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Periodontal & Implant Associates, Port of Spain, Remote, Remote Jobs, Sales, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, US$30, Vacancies, vacancy, Virtual Data Entry Clerk, Virtual Data Entry Clerk Vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
October 15, 2022 at 10:33 pm #1000595scckira663Member
Virtual Data Entry Clerk Vacancy, Virtual Data Entry Clerk Vacancy, Virtual Data Entry Clerk Vacancy, Virtual Data Entry Clerk Vacancy
Periodontal & Implant Associates, Trinidad and Tobago, Remote
US$30,500/yr – US$50,500/yr, Full-time, Entry level
About the job
Periodontics and Implantology
Dr. Amarik Singh’s expertise is found in Periodontics and Implantology. He has treated thousands of periodontal patients and successfully placed over 20,000 dental implants and performed over 45,000 surgical procedures. Dr. Singh strongly believes in Continuing Education and prides himself on remaining on the cutting edge in dentistry. He has received hundreds of hours of Continuing Education credits since completing his dental training. He also lectures nationally and internationally to practicing dentists, dental students, and dental residents on the most current concepts in Periodontal and Implant Surgery. Dr. Singh is the author of numerous articles on clinical techniques and practice management concepts for various dental and business publications.
Dr. Singh is the founder of the Periodontal Implant Associates’ Advisory Board for both doctors and hygienists. He is also among a select group of practitioners in the country who have advised for several of the world’s largest Implant companies, including Nobel Biocare. Dr. Singh has been associated with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists since 2010. He became a fellow in 2011 and earned his mastership in 2013.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Handling inbound calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Resolving customer inquiries and requests and ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
- Working with various internal teams to ensure prompt and accurate order processing and delivery.
- Escalating customer feedback as required.
- Managing the full spectrum of financial accounting and reporting.
- Driving accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
- Overseeing monthly closing and managing monthly reporting & analysis.
- Consolidation of group entities.
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Managing banking relationships, cash management and other treasury related activities.
- Ensuring compliance with.
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Bookkeeper, Customer Service or Finance Manager role, ideally within the Retail Banking industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering ANZ.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
What’s on Offer?
- Regional Role
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Fantastic work culture
Contactless payment options have grown in favour among merchants and consumers alike, particularly in the aftermath of the epidemic. One such method is the use of digital wallets. This video explains how digital wallets work, their advantages, and their security.
As news circulate of fuel shortages and increases all around the world, you may be wondering how would you be able to afford to drive if pumping gas is becoming a luxury. Short of commuting via bicycle, gasoline and diesel price increases are going to affect everyone.
The ‘get rich quick’ chase is real. People are planning daily on how to make money using very little capital and effort in as little time as possible. They watch videos, flip through the classifieds, and constantly search on the internet for easy ways to make money.
shares her article How to Find a Remote Job originally published on July 14, 2022 on . Remote work is a trend that has been gaining popularity over recent years. There’s no doubt that despite all the difficulties the pandemic came with, expanding the availability of remote jobs has been one of the biggest benefits.
Every small business wants to increase its profits by increasing its sales. Some entrepreneurs mistakenly think the actions small businesses take are having a better product or a lower price. However, these aren’t the only options. Several minor changes can at least be tried to impact your bottom line.
Singapore is a beautiful place to be living and working in. The perk of living in Singapore is immense since it is one of the high-income today’s economies. This is a reason foreigners would want a work visa. The city-state is one of the most developed countries in the world, and its economy is booming.
Over the last few years, you’ve seen just how much flexibility there can be when it comes to online work. If you’re looking for a role that offers more of that flexibility to you, and which doesn’t need a lot of experience at all, then being an executive virtual assistant may be the right thing for you.
“Talk with those closest to you and make all your wishes KNOWN!” Juli Rasmussen offers helpful advice on how to get your affairs in order before death. I am spreading this information for those of you who don’t have your affairs in order.
Beneficiaries can get the financial support they need to replace the policyholder’s income and cover expenses after they’re gone with life insurance. However, those considering getting a life insurance policy may be wondering how much coverage they need. Read on to learn how to calculate life insurance needs and some types of policies to choose from.
Earlier, blogging was thought to be a pastime, a recreational activity that people would engage in. However, times have changed, and having a career in blogging has grown significantly. Blogs are no longer solely a simple hobby. Surprisingly, there have been unprecedented levels of online involvement, mainly due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Marijuana is one of the most trafficked, cultivated, and used drugs. Its push for legalisation both abroad and at home continues to grow and garner significant business ideas and attention from its manufacturers, investors, and researchers. The legal marijuana industry in the US is estimated at $13.6 billion as of 2019, including 340,000 jobs.
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.