Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Banking jobs, Branch Manager, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Sales, Scotiabank Careers, Scotiabank Jobs, Scotiabank Trinidad and Tobago Limited, Scotiabank Vacancies, Scotiabank Vacancy, Scotiabank Vacancy June 2023, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
June 2, 2023 at 8:41 pm #1008213liliananicholasMember
Scotiabank Vacancy June 2023, Scotiabank Vacancy June 2023, Scotiabank Vacancy June 2023, Scotiabank Vacancy June 2023
Scotiabank Vacancy June 2023
Scotiabank Trinidad and Tobago Limited
The Branch Manager leads and oversees overall success of the branch across all balanced scorecard quadrants for all retail and small business segments.
The Branch Manager leads and oversees overall success of the branch across all balanced scorecard quadrants for all retail and small business segments. These goals include, but are not limited to, portfolio growth, sales, sales productivity, customer service, number of customers, referral generation, operational effectiveness, employee engagement and teamwork. The incumbent will achieve his or her branch’s goals by planning, monitoring, coaching to and executing sales, service, and operational activities to consistently provide the appropriate financial solutions and superior service to meet customer needs.
Leads and drives a customer focused culture throughout their team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
Lead the Branch’s Sales team in growing the branch’s retail mid-market and small business portfolios and customer base to meet and/or exceed portfolio growth, sales and referral targets (may be supported by a Manager Personal Banking or Assistant Manager Personal Banking)
- Develop and negotiate activity and results goals for individual sales officers based on their experience, past performance and position, including receiving agreement from staff with respect to their negotiated goals.
- Develop branch level business plans to achieve sales targets and oversee execution within established timeframes.
Lead the branch team in delivering superior customer service to achieve the Branch’s Customer Advocacy and referral goals, with the support of the Manager Service & Support / Assistant Manager Service & Support
- Develop and negotiate referral goals for individual officers based on their experience, past and performance and position.
- Review results of the branch’s Customer Advocacy satisfaction and loyalty survey and lead the development of an Action Plan to address key issues (with the Manager Service & Support / Assistant Manager Service & Support, Manager Personal Banking and/or Assistant Manager Personal Banking).
Ensure the Branch’s operational effectiveness
- Monitor the daily accounting cycle in the branch, including the review of appropriate reports and follow-up with the Manager Service & Support / Assistant Manager Service & Support to ensure compliance regarding policies and procedures.
- Ensure human resource administration for all sales officers is current, accurate and reasonable including salary administration, performance management, staff turnover and absentee documentation.
Ensure the Branch is effectively merchandised
- Complete a Branch Merchandising Checklist for the branch per Divisional guidelines. Prepare an action plan to address any deficiencies, and follow through to ensure deficiencies are corrected promptly.
- Ensure the branch is in possession of an up-to-date advertising schedule, and supporting POS materials, on a monthly basis and the materials displayed are compliant. Request an updated schedule from your Product and marketing Hub if required.
Oversee execution of the Branch Compliance/Security responsibilities by all Branch Staff as reflected in the Branch Services and Procedures Manual
- Review customer transactions and activity according to established policies and procedures
- Report any unusual transaction or fraudulent activity to your direct supervisor / Compliance Officer as soon as you become aware of it as per established policies and procedures.
Develop branch staff to build an engaged and satisfied team and customer focused sales and service culture
- Create an environment of continuous improvement by guiding staff in the preparation of Employee Development Plans to close competency gaps, broaden their knowledge base, and position them for future opportunities within the organization.
- Coordinate the recruitment, selection and relocation of all branch-level Sales & Service staff.
- Possession of an undergraduate Degree in Business or related field, with a minimum of three (3) years in Personal Banking/Small Business Lending, or a suitable combination of experience and education.
- Techniques to determine customer needs, identify financial goals and recommend appropriate solutions using the Sales Conversation Roadmap
- Interviewing, telemarketing, negotiating and selling skills
- Customer service delivery by executing Our Service Basics
- Product features, benefits, pricing, policies, processes, supporting systems, routines, operating procedures and reporting (including external indicator repots) for all retail and small business banking products
- Sales and service management behaviors and disciplines
- Agenda management and pipeline management
- Branch routines and operating procedures
- Regulatory compliance and AML/ATF requirements in relation to the sale of the Bank’s products, storage of information and the ongoing monitoring of customer relationships, specifically in relation to Know Your Customer requirements
- Credit adjudication policies and processes as they apply to retail and/or small business lending products and the application of those policies in the input of an application
- Cross-segment (retail to wealth management or commercial) and internal (within retail segments or retail to small business) referral process
Thorough knowledge of:
- Current economic events and market trends
- Competitor offers
- Alternate channel offerings, i.e., internet banking, mobile banking and ATMs
- Product features, benefits and pricing for wealth management and commercial products
- Operations and Human Resource policies, procedures and performance management techniques
- Expense control and revenue generating requirements
- Desktop software programs, i.e., MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
Thank you for interest, but please note only the most suitable candidates will be short-listed for an interview. Meeting minimum requirements for the role does not guarantee an interview.
Scotiabank Vacancy June 2023
Every month in 2023 we will be giving away one PlayStation 5. To qualify join our Facebook group, TikTok and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.