Tagged: Barataria, BRANCH RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR, BRANCH SUPERVISOR, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MARIO'S RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR, Mario’s Pizzeria Vacancy, Piarco, Restaurant Supervisor, San Juan, tobago, TRINCITY, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, TUNAPUNA, Vacancies, vacancy
- This topic is empty.
September 24, 2023 at 2:57 pm #1011651dkenfhskvmfseParticipant
Marios Pizzeria Vacancy, Marios Pizzeria Vacancy, Marios Pizzeria Vacancy, Marios Pizzeria Vacancy
Marios Pizzeria Vacancy
BRANCH RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR
Mario’s Pizzeria Limited
We are looking for dynamic individuals with a great personality and a passion for food and people.
The Supervisor is responsible for supervising restaurant staff and daily operations to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness and inventory control standards are maintained. All activities must conform to the established guidelines and standards and must be in accordance with health and safety standards.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly supervise and guide Team Members to facilitate optimum productivity levels
- Coordinate the activities of the kitchen to ensure that: –
- Optimum stock levels are maintained
- Stock is rotated according to established guidelines
- Products meet established standards
- Optimum workflows are maintained
- Sanitation procedures are followed according to standard
- Supervises food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained
- Coordinate and supervise staff to maintain standards of cleanliness according to established guidelines
- Provide routine training as required.
- Perform administrative functions and assist with product orders and inventory as needed.
- Perform all duties relating to food prepping, working on the pizza table, grilling and housekeeping duties.
- Performs duties of Customer Service Team Member as required.
- Conduct stock taking exercises according to established guidelines
- Adhere to all health and safety guidelines
- Assist in the performance management process.
- Perform any other assigned duties related to the effective management of the Branch.
Qualifications Skills and Experience
- Five (5) CXC passes including Mathematics and English
- Certification in Food and Nutrition or Food Preparation
- Customer Service or Hospitality training/certification
- Supervisory skills training/certification
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Able to drive the team in a fast-paced environment
- Able to follow instructions
- Good communication skills
- Long intervals of standing, bending reaching, walking and repetitive leg/arm movements.
- Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in both hot and cold temperatures.
- Must be able to stand for long hours.
Location of Restaurants
- East- O’Meara, Guaico, Sangre Grande, Trincity, St. Augustine and El Dorado
Applications should be addressed to:
Human Resources Manager- Mario’s Pizzeria Limited
Lp#80 El Socorro Extension Road, El Socorro
UNSUITABLE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED
Marios Pizzeria Vacancy
Buy books here
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.