Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, AGM Consumer Sales, Assistant General Manager, Assistant General Manager Consumer Sales (TSTT), Career Opportunity, Consumer Sales, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, HRC Associates, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Port of Spain, Sales, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, TSTT, TSTT Vacancy August 2023, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
August 5, 2023 at 6:26 pm #1010090archerlaporte53Participant
TSTT Vacancy August 2023, TSTT Vacancy August 2023, TSTT Vacancy August 2023, TSTT Vacancy August 2023
TSTT Vacancy August 2023
Assistant General Manager Consumer Sales (TSTT)
Our Client, Telecommunications Services of Trinidad & Tobago Limited (TSTT), is seeking to fill the position of Assistant General Manager Consumer Sales.
To lead the Consumer Sales teams in developing and executing the organisation’s strategy related to product/service development and delivery, customer experience management, marketing, and the alignment of the Company’s strategy. To improve user engagement wherever the Company has a presence and enhance value through evaluation and understanding of the customer; providing innovative commercial leadership among all other leadership/management activities; managing all divisional budgets, people and processes; and achieving the targeted revenue for this group.
- Conceptualise, develop and execute strategies for defining the path to growth and profitability for the Consumer Sales Department.
- Implement commercial strategies to impact the business’s operations to allow the organisation to meet the market’s changing needs and customer needs.
- Advise the Leadership Team on all aspects of Consumer Sales, marketing, customer experience, and sales activities; examine demographics information and sales figures to determine the focus of marketing campaigns.
- Foster strong teamwork and ensure effective growth processes and infrastructure are developed and established to institutionalise collaborative working methods.
- Develop the company’s community profile by managing representation at community activities.
- Deliver the best possible customer experience in coordination with the centralised Customer Experience group, and a comprehensive view of the company’s brand; utilise various channels and strategies to explore, analyse and make recommendations for the continual improvement of all aspects of customer relationships.
- Participate in enterprise-wide risk management; Identify and evaluate organisational risks such as strategic, financial, operational compliance, people (clients, staff, management, volunteers), property, goodwill, and image and implement measures to control risks. Update the Board of Directors and all other stakeholders on risks involved in the operations.
- Develop and implement operational plans for the business in alignment with the company’s overall strategic direction; create, develop, and implement operating objectives, budgets, and a comprehensive system for the efficient delivery of services.
- Develop policies and procedures for approval by the Chief Executive Officer; periodically review policies to achieve continuous improvement.
- Determine resource requirements for the assigned business in alignment with the strategic plan.
- Discipline staff, when necessary, using appropriate techniques; separate staff when necessary, using appropriate and legally defensible procedures.
- Assess the performance of all staff and conduct an annual performance review of the LOB and all first-line reports following established procedures.
- Create and deliver on opportunities to achieve overall company results with an emphasis on cost-effectiveness, customer acquisition, and market demand generation; develop marketing strategies to achieve market penetration and sales growth.
- Create and manage business development strategies and opportunities aligned to the company’s growth direction.
- Build and manage various channels capable of delivering the targeted results, including vendors/dealers, direct sales, and inside sales.
- Develop, establish and report on metrics for defining the efficiency of the Customer Sales Department that are aligned to the strategic programmes and pillars of the organisation and with all functional areas.
- Develop and critically review a framework for gathering information on capital expenditure; investment decisions related to customer experience to achieve the highest impact and contacts.
- Achieve financial and sales targets related to the Customer Sales Department, distributors, and other sales channels, without negatively impacting the customer experience.
- Ensure that all work is completed following the Company’s HSE policies and procedures; ensure that a positive, healthy and safe work environment is established in accordance with all appropriate legislation and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business management, Engineering or a related discipline AND a master’s degree in marketing /Business Administration or Engineering.
- A minimum of ten (10) years in a similar environment, seven (7) of which must have been at a senior managerial level
- Strong background experience in Product Management and Development, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service.
- Solid track record of success in return on investment
NOTE: Any suitable combination of qualifications and experience at an appropriate level to competently perform required duties will be considered.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those favourably considered will be contacted.
TSTT Vacancy August 2023
Buy books here
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.