Tagged: Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, National Flour Mills Limited, NFM, NFM Vacancy April 2023, Port of Spain, Senior Technician Facilities, Technician Facilities, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, Vacancy April 2023, work
- This topic is empty.
April 29, 2023 at 10:34 pm #1007126yzubiMember
NFM Vacancy April 2023, NFM Vacancy April 2023, NFM Vacancy April 2023, NFM Vacancy April 2023
NFM Vacancy April 2023
Senior Technician Facilities
National Flour Mills Limited
The Senior Technician provides support to the Building Facilities unit by assisting with the coordination and monitoring of special projects at NFM.
Job Summary: The Senior Technician provides support to the Building Facilities unit by assisting with the coordination and monitoring of special projects at NFM. The role is responsible for the preparation of scope of works and cost estimates, inspection of NFM facilities and the monitoring of contractors providing services.
- Prepares tender packages including Scope of Works, Drawing and Specification, Bills of Quantities and tender evaluation for project and services for several departments.
- Prepares technical specifications for material and parts related to buildings and facilities.
- Assists the Superintendent Building & Facilities in the preparation of drawings for building-related projects, reads and interprets plans and specifications to determine project requirements.
- Provides technical support on quality standards, design, construction, re-modelling, maintenance planning and building repairs in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Monitors and reports on the progress of projects at NFM multiple sites to ensure that the work is of high quality and completed in accordance with applicable codes, specifications, industrial and safety standards, and company requirements; and reports any non-conformances, omissions, or delays.
- Performs facility inspections of building and grounds at all NFM Locations in compliance with statutory requirements including (GMP, Food Safety and HACCP etc.)
- Prepares in-house estimate for all Building Facility Projects
- Coordinates the work of internal and external project teams engaged in the establishment and implementation of capital projects.
- Monitor and update maintenance schedules.
- Performs other duties as may be required by the job function.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- National Engineering Technician Diploma in Civil Engineering from an accredited institution.
- 5 Ordinary Level Subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Five (5) years working experience in a similar capacity.
NFM Vacancy April 2023
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
How to become a schoolteacher
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.