Tagged: Career Opportunity, Caribbean Airlines Vacancy, Caribbean Airlines Vacancy June 2022, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
June 15, 2022 at 7:35 pm #997058samanthakzgMember
Caribbean Airlines Vacancy June 2022, Caribbean Airlines Vacancy June 2022, Caribbean Airlines Vacancy June 2022, Caribbean Airlines Vacancy June 2022, Caribbean Airlines Vacancy June 2022
Caribbean Airlines Vacancy June 2022
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERApplication period: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 to Mon, 27 Jun 2022
Application deadline: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 at 11:59PM UTC time (7:59PM Trinidad & Tobago time)
Location: CAL Headquarters – POS
Department: Information Technology
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERJOB SUMMARY:
The Software Development Engineer will report to the Head, Software Engineering. The Software Development Engineer is responsible for executing value-added projects across the Company by performing information gathering, requirements analysis, design, robust programming coding and documentation, effective system testing, managing end-user acceptance testing and providing user documentation following best practice software engineering principles. He/she will also ensure that daily operations and maintenance of all related solutions are efficient. The Engineer will be responsible for supporting additional change requests from requesters within acceptable timeframes.
• Customer Service: Identifies opportunities to exceed the expectations of customers (internal and external) by placing a keen interest on understanding and effectively resolving customer-impacting issues in a professional and result-oriented manner.
• Process Re-engineering: Reviews current systems and processes within and across the Company, with focus on the customer and ability on document and map existing process flows, assist in analysing current process gaps, make and deliver on recommendations to close gaps.
• Operational Effectiveness: Ensures effective and efficient utilization of assigned resources, towards achieving operational goals and standards.
• Software Development and Implementation: Reviews current systems and processes within and across the Company, with focus and ability on document and map existing process flows; assist in analysing current process gaps; makes and delivers on recommendations to close gaps.
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.