Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Port of Spain, Shift Supervisor, Shift Supervisor UDeCOTT, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, UDeCOTT Vacancy, UDeCOTT Vacancy June 2022, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
June 28, 2022 at 10:08 pm #997431krystynatavernerParticipant
UDeCOTT Vacancy June 202, UDeCOTT Vacancy June 20222, UDeCOTT Vacancy June 2022, UDeCOTT Vacancy June 202, UDeCOTT Vacancy June 20222, UDeCOTT Vacancy June 2022
UDeCOTT Vacancy June 2022
Urban Development Corporation of Trinidad & Tobago (UDeCOTT) Ltd
The incumbent is responsible for the direct supervision of the car park staff and car park operations to ensure customer satisfaction and as far as possible, achieve a reduction in costs through proper planning, cost control and effective and efficient supervision.
Summary:The incumbent is responsible for the direct supervision of the car park staff and car park operations to ensure customer satisfaction and as far as possible, achieve a reduction in costs through proper planning, cost control and effective and efficient supervision.The operations of the Car Parks under the purview of the Commercial Business Development Department (CBDD) vary and as such, the Shift Supervisor will be considered a “Rostered Worker” and will be required to work varying hours based on the Rosters provided.Education, Knowledge and Experience
OREquivalent combination of qualifications, training and working experience
- Associate Degree in Business Administration/ Engineering/ Management/ Accounting or equivalent level certification from an accredited academic institution
- Evidence of formal training in Customer Service
- Certificate in OSH will be an asset
- Certification in Supervisory Management will be an asset
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- At least three (3) years working experience in a corporate environment with at least two (2) years supervisory experience.
Key Functions & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the shift under his/her purview.
- Works along with the Facilities Coordinator to ensure that potential safety and / or maintenance hazards are properly highlighted and addressed in a timely manner by the Maintenance Team;
- Provides information / feedback to customers on matters of mutual interest in a timely manner;
- Communicates and logs all service requests for repairs and maintenance to the Facilities Maintenance Team and provides status updates and feedback to Car Park Coordinator and/or any other internal/external stakeholders in a timely manner;
- Ensures that car park staff are appropriately dressed.
- Supervises parking operations staff and hosts staff meetings as necessary to reinforce the expected deliverables of the Department;
- Ensures that Minutes are prepared for all staff meetings and forwards copies of these to the Car Park Coordinator and the HR Division for record –keeping purposes;
- Tracks all action items to ensure that these are completed within the shortest possible timeframe;
- Monitors and evaluates time and attendance of car park staff and advises the Car Park Coordinator of any high levels of unpunctuality or absenteeism displayed by staff;
- Undertakes orientation and training of new and existing car park staff as required to ensure that the customer experience is positive at all times;
- Prepares performance appraisal report(s) for junior employees and makes recommendations designed to improve overall employee performance;
- Conducts daily supervision of parking operations and makes recommendations to increase revenue earnings and overall profitability;
- Acts as custodian for key to safe in the CBDD;
- Prepares and submits daily shift reports on daily and monthly sales parking transactions to the Car Park Coordinator;
- Reviews existing internal operations and makes recommendations for improving overall operational effectiveness and efficiency;
- Ensures that Cashier(s) balance on a daily basis and prepares reports on any shortfall/excess in cash collections and submits same to Car Park Coordinator;
- Prepares daily cash deposits for deposit and hands over same to Cash in Transit (CIT) authorized Security Personnel for deposit into the Corporation’s official bank account
- Prepares documents/information for inclusion into customer/corporate contract files
- Prepares and /or presents reports as required
- Undertakes relief duties as Cashier when necessary
- Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by the Car Park Coordinator
The Office holder will be recruited on a contractual basis and unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged by the Corporation.
Kindly submit copies of relevant academic qualifications inclusive of Cover letters and CV’s. Please note that ONLY academic qualifications from accredited instituitions will be accepted.
Proof of vaccination against covid-19 is required.
All applications must be submitted by 4.00pm on July 06, 2022. Hard copy applications should be submitted to:
Divisional Manager, Human Resources,
UDeCOTT Head Office,
38-40 Sackville Street,
Port of Spain
UDeCOTT Vacancy June 2022
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.