Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Angostura Limited Vacancy, Angostura VIP Sales Representative, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
May 27, 2022 at 4:08 pm #996439kimberleycalvinParticipant
Angostura VIP Sales Representative Vacancy, Angostura VIP Sales Representative Vacancy, Angostura VIP Sales Representative Vacancy,
Angostura VIP Sales Representative Vacancy
VIP Sales Representative (Contract)
VIP Sales Representative (Contract)
Main Purpose of Job:
The VIP Sales Representative will be responsible and accountable for driving sales growth, and profitability of the VIP clientele within Trinidad and Tobago. He/She will be responsible for maintaining existing customer relationships and growing and networking with new and potential customers in line with the Group’s strategic plan.
The VIP Sales Representative will achieve this by maintaining and developing business relations while exploring new business opportunities to increase sales using a professional and, if necessary, confidential approach to the VIP clientele of the company and the country.
Key Duties and Responsibilities in Order of Priority:
- Sets to achieve commercial targets (volumes & GP) in line with corporate strategies and objectives by proper targeting of current and new VIP customers, consistently presenting same with the company’s range of products, and initiating corrective actions.
- Works with the Executive Manager to define and execute an expansion plan for sales growth and the VIP clientele listing.
- Designs and recommends sales and marketing programmes and sets short and long term sales strategies.
- Ensures customers’ orders are delivered on time and in full by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Do the needful to enhance the customer experience of the VIP clientele.
- Manages and ensures that company policy and procedures are maintained.
- Tracks and reports monthly on results/issues/opportunities that impact on achieving business objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related discipline.
- 3-5 Years working experience within a similar role in a sales and marketing environment within the FMCG sector.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- An equivalent combination of both experience and qualifications will be considered in lieu of minimum qualifications.
- Previous experience working with a listing of premier/VIP clientele.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Knowledge of the wine and spirits industry.
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to work within deadlines and minimal supervision.
- Strong inter-personal ability, with excellent verbal, written, telephone and presentation skills.
- Ability to adapt and succeed in fast-changing and challenging environments with a positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Sound negotiation and planning skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Humble and open to feedback.
- Able to provide excellent and professional customer service.
Kindly submit applications on or before May 29, 2022.
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.