Tagged: ATLANTIC LNG COMPANY OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO, Atlantic LNG Vacancy, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, energy jobs, energy jobs in Trinidad, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Oil and gas jobs, OPERATOR, petroleum jobs, petroleum sector jobs, Project Engineer II, Remote Jobs, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, vacancy, work, work from home
January 8, 2022 at 7:55 pm #991644andyanton0Participant
Atlantic LNG Vacancy January 2021
Atlantic LNG Vacancy January 2021
Project Engineer II
Atlantic LNG Company of Trinidad and Tobago
Project Engineer IIJOB PURPOSE
The jobholder is responsible for guiding a multi-disciplined team of Engineers, Technicians and Project Execution professionals for the management and successful delivery of a defined portfolio of projects. He/She will be active throughout the life cycle of each project, managing the day-to-day coordination of project activities to ensure scope, quality of work, schedule and cost compliance, while also focusing on forecasting, reporting and change management so as to support the completion date, budget, and quality of deliverables and startup targets.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees Discipline Engineers assigned to the Project & Execution team members, Contractors and Vendors to ensure successful completion of assigned portfolio of projects in accordance with the scope, cost, schedule, quality requirements and HSSE regulations by application of sound Project / Construction Management best practices and Atlantic Value Process (AVP) principles. The assigned portfolio of projects includes projects within the DEFINE / EXECUTE stage of AVP with smaller projects within the APPRAISE / SELECT stage of AVP.
- Generates and seeks approval for all Project Engineering documentation and AVP stage gate documents for the assigned portfolio of projects. This documentation includes but is not limited to the following; Decision Support Memorandums (DSM), Project Execution Plans (PEP), Economic Assessments, RACI charts, Cash flow forecasts, Risk Plans and recovery strategies.
- Generates and seeks approval for Contracting Strategies to support the delivery of the assigned portfolio of projects.
- Performs Quality Assurance functions as appropriate on procedures and processes to support the delivery of the portfolio of projects.
- Coordinates activities leading to start-up, commissioning and handover to client and evaluates performance of equipment and systems post-commissioning and follows up to close-out all outstanding items.
- Liaises with vendors on equipment performance and Monitor units against design specifications, guarantees and warrantees.
- Provides Engineering expertise and guidance in relevant discipline area and ensures assets are utilised and/or modified safely and in accordance with applicable codes and standards.
- Provides discipline Engineering expertise to assist in maintenance activities and Engineering expertise in the analysis of equipment and system failures.
- Approves Engineering specifications and provides guidance and quality assurance in the procurement of materials, equipment and services to ensure conformity with sound engineering practice and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in Process Hazard Analyses, P&ID reviews, Risk Assessments and SIMOPS.
- Ensures that lessons learnt on projects are documented and shared with the Project team and the wider organisation.
- Ensures that all designs and modifications/alterations to Process Plant, Equipment and Systems are performed using accepted Engineering methods, standards and practices including the Atlantic Asset Integrity Management (AIM) Standard, Management of Change (MoC) procedure, Engineering Technical Practices (ETPs) and Site Technical Practices (STPs).
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- A first degree in Engineering from a recognised, accredited institution.
- A minimum of eight (8) years post-graduate experience as a Discipline or Project Engineer.
- Project Management Professional certification will be considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of Project Management software.
- A high degree of user ability in, Primavera Ver. 5.0/3.0, MS Project and cost control tools.
- General knowledge and Experience in Engineering Design (Mechanical, Process and Electrical & Instrumentation & Controls Engineering), Construction & Construction Management, Project Portfolio Management, and Plant Maintenance philosophies of Oil, Gas or Process related industries is essential.
- A high level of safety awareness and knowledge of applicable regulations is required.
- Experience in using estimating techniques and clearly interpreting information derived from S-curves and, cost curves
TO APPLYPlease continue on to the redirected link to apply directly via Atlantic’s Recruitment Portal.Special Note: This company utilizes pipeline listings in its hiring process. This means a single job posting can represent a substantial number of openings, potentially hiring hundreds or thousands of candidates for a single listing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.