Tagged: Austal, Austal Ships, Austal Ships Jobs, Austal Ships Vacancy, Career Opportunity, dockyard jobs, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, OPERATOR, Port of Spain, shipping jobs, shipyard jobs, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, Waterfront, Waterfront Supervisor, work
- This topic is empty.
May 12, 2022 at 11:51 am #995810hollyleavens97Member
JOB TITLE: Waterfront Supervisor
The Waterfront Supervisor is dedicated to a specific CCPV and is responsible for the coordination of maintenance activities associated with the CCPV they have been allocated.
This includes the coordination, supervision, and management of contractors to perform the required preventative maintenance, and approved corrective maintenance, in a safe manner to the required standard. The CCPV Waterfront Supervisor is a key point of contact for CCPV crew members, providing support as required.
- The Safe Delivery of Contracted Work Scope
- Actively supporting the Technical Integrity & Compliance of the CCPV
- Planning of project and maintenance task activities
- Schedule Adherence and Reporting
- Corrective Maintenance Management
- Safety leadership and education is routinely provided to Austal team members, contractors and customer personnel.
- Routine monitoring of contractors and all personnel undertaking or supporting maintenance activities is completed to ensure work is being completed in a safe manner at all times.
- HSEQ incidents and or events are promptly reported to internal and external stakeholders.
- IRIS reports are raised once initial notification has been completed.
- HSEQ processes and systems including butmnot limited to: Isolations, Permits, Confined Space Entry, Working at Heights, RADHAZ, Risk Assessments and Job Safety Environment Analysis are supported, and managed where applicable.
- End of shift rounds to ensure vessel is in a safe material state are completed for each shift.
- On call to respond to vessel alarms when vessel is in Austal custody.
- Preventative and corrective maintenance execution is monitored to ensure compliance with relevant specifications and standards.
- Hold points and inspections are completed and recorded.
- Objective Quality Evidence is reviewed to ensure it meets minimum requirements.
- OQE is approved and where applicable is reviewed and approved by the customer.
- OQE is uploaded and maintenance tasks are formally closed in CMMS.
- Preventative maintenance tasks are completed when due.
- Class and flag issues are prioritised and resolved in a timely manner
- The CCPV Engineer is supported in the development and delivery of training activities.
- Project planning and schedule development activities are supported.
Corrective maintenance scope is determined with input from relevant stakeholders.
- Corrective maintenance tasks are assigned to specific maintenance activities/projects.
- The coordination of preventative maintenance spares delivery is actively supported.
- Maintenance execution is managed to ensure maintenance tasks are completed as per maintenance activity schedule and or operational requirements.
- Maintenance activities are deconflicted.
- Maintenance task progress, and completion, is reported accurately on a weekly basis.
- UCTA quotations for customer approval, detailing scope, price and schedule are prepared.
- Requisitions for approved corrective maintenance tasks are raised.
- Corrective maintenance services and invoices within PO amount are receipted and approved.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Project Supervision experience within the marine or maintenance industry.
- A strong working knowledge and understanding of safety management practices including working in confined spaces, working at heights, working with energised systems, isolations, risk assessments, permits and Job Safety and Environment Analysis’.
- A relevant or aligned Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance or Trade qualification.
- Strong computer literacy including the Microsoft Office software suite.
- A strong working knowledge of the skills and processes applicable to multiple trades disciplines.
- Local knowledge and experience.
- First Aid training.
- Computerised Maintenance Management System experience.
- Pricing and estimating experience.
- Project planning experience.
Austal Ships Waterfront Supervisor VacancyVALID TILL 21 Jun, 2022
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.