Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, AMPLIA, Amplia Career Opportunities, Amplia Careers, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, Job at Amplia June 2022, job opportunity, jobs, Jobs at Amplia, jobs in trinidad and tobago, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
June 28, 2022 at 12:01 pm #997428alexandriavan9Participant
Job at Amplia June 2022, Job at Amplia June 2022, Job at Amplia June 2022, Job at Amplia June 2022
Job at Amplia June 2022
Amplia Communications Limited
responsible for supporting the HSE Coordinator with the daily operational activities of the HSE Department as required, to ensure that the organization’s strategic HSE objectives are achieved.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support within the HSE Department (e.g. electronic & hard copy filing, scanning, photocopying, laminating, preparing minutes of meetings, updating HSE records coordinating/scheduling HSE Meetings, training sessions etc.)
- Assist with developing, implementing, auditing, maintaining, and improving the Amplia HSE Management system.
- Assist in the preparation of all required reports and presentations in agreed timeframes inclusive of audits, inspections, risk assessments, trends, investigations etc.
- Take all practicable measures to ensure adherence to relevant legislative, external, and internal HSE requirements and practice Amplia’s HSE Culture.
- Conduct regular site visits / field inspections and audits on job sites and POP sites to monitor and reinforce HSE compliance.
- Conduct spot inspections and audits at Company office locations and assist in addressing HSE concerns / non-compliance.
- Assist in the reporting and investigation of accidents and incidents.
- Assist with developing and sustaining Amplia’s HSE Culture (e.g., HSE Week/Month and overall O.P.T.I.C.S. initiatives to promote HSE).
- Ensure HSE information in relation to procedures, policies etc. are current, applicable to the nature and scope of the organization and are disseminated adequately with consideration to document management protocols.
- Support in conducting HSE training for new and existing employees and contractors and maintaining training records.
- Provide assistance with preparation of Job Safety Analyses (JSAs) and risk assessments and provide HSE advice and recommendations for risk management as needed.
- Assist in actively tracking and following up on HSE corrective action items (e.g., from Safety Observation cards, HSE Committee meetings etc.) to ensure effective and timely implementation.
- Procure required HSE resources (e.g., external HSE training, PPE, first aid kits, quotations, invoices etc.) and liaising with the Finance Dept. to obtain purchase orders, payments etc.
- Assist in providing support to develop and maintain Business Continuity Plan (BCP) initiatives from the HSE aspect.
- Assist in the implementation of environmental initiatives (e.g., recycling).
- Assist in responding to emergency situations including medical emergencies, administering first aid treatment etc.
- Deliver presentations at various company, client & contractor meetings (e.g., HSE Moments, Visitors’ HSE Briefing etc.)
- Attend department and other meetings as required.
- Other HSE-related duties as needed based on the dynamic needs of the organization.
- Ensures adherence to applicable HSE legislation and policies as far as reasonably practicable ensuring all HSE assigned Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are fulfilled on a continuous basis
- Delivers efficiently on all special projects / assignments as required
- Performs any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Associate degree in HSE or internationally recognized diploma or certification in HSE
- At least two (2) years of proven and relevant experience
- Train the Trainer certification will be an asset
- Strong knowledge of with industry and legal HSE requirements
- Proficiency in use of MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Training in First Aid & CPR, Defensive Driving and as a Fire Safety Warden will be an asset
- Must be in possession of a Police Certificate of Good Character
- Must be fully vaccinated and in possession of a vaccination card showing immunization for Sars-CoV2 (COVID-19)
- Accuracy & Attention to detail
- Time Management – able to prioritize and complete competing tasks
- Effective Communication Skills (both written and oral) – Excellent report writing, verbal and documentation skills and strong ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
- Self-Starter – takes initiative and can work under pressure with little guidance in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment; works on and completes multiple tasks at one time, meets deadlines, and self-recognizes and adapts to priorities that change often.
- Good Problem Solving, Critical Thinking & Investigative Skills
- Customer Focus – Demonstrates understanding of customer needs and markets.
- Honesty & Integrity – ability to maintain confidentiality as required
- Responsibility – must be committed to fulfilling responsibilities in a professional manner
- Flexibility – ability to adapt to different work environments
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills & Team Player
- Conflict Resolution & Negotiation Skills
- Works with minimum supervision
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.