Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, health jobs, Hospital jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Ministry of Health Vacancy, Ministry of Health Vacancy May 2022, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
May 22, 2022 at 3:24 pm #996031freeman69zParticipant
Recently, Ministry of Health Trinidad and Tobago released a vacancy notice on May 20, 2022, regarding their current vacant post of Manager (Public Procurement). Therefore, interested Trinidad and Tobago job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Recruiter Ministry of Health Trinidad and Tobago Position Manager (Public Procurement) Location Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago Country Trinidad and Tobago Total Vacant Post 01 Qualification Degree in Management Studies Experience Required Minimum 04 years Application Deadline 02nd June 2022
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Ministry of Health Trinidad and Tobago
- Organization Type: Government
- Employment Type: Full time
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Educational Qualification: Degree in Management Studies
- Closing Date: June 02, 2022
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
Position: Manager (Public Procurement)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plans, organizes, directs and supervises the work of professional and other support staff engaged in the provision of procurement and disposal services in a Ministry/ Department.
- Formulates the procurement and disposal strategic plan, in consultation with the organisation’s management team and develops programmes and projects to facilitate the achievement of objectives articulated in the plan.
- Develops the Annual Procurement and Disposal Plan of the Ministry/Department and oversees its implementation.
- Develops and maintains the Procurement and Disposal handbook for the Ministry/Department, in accordance with the Model Handbook Issued by the Office of the Procurement Regulation, for approval by the Office of Procurement Regulation.
- Develops measures to identify and prevent fraudulent practices in accordance with guidelines prescribed by the Office of Procurement Regulation.
- Conducts periodic checks to ensure maintenance of the public procurement database of the Ministry/Department which is linked to the centralized database of the Office of Procurement Regulation.
More Details Visit Official Notification
Minimum Experience and Training
- Extensive experience in the area of Procurement Management, including at least four (4) years at a managerial level.
- Training as evidenced by a recognised Degree in Management Studies, Public Sector Management, Finance, Law, Economics or Marketing; supplemented by an Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply or an International Diploma in Supply Chain Management from an accredited institution; or any equivalent combination of experience and training.
How to Apply Online
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOT90WxxJCDl5……
The Closing Date: 02nd June 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Particulars Details Link Job Notice Download Official Website http://www.health.gov.tt Address #63 Park Street, Port of Spain
About the Company
The Ministry of Health is the national authority charged with oversight of the entire health system in Trinidad and Tobago. It plays a central role in the protection of the population’s health and in ensuring that all organisations and institutions that produce health goods and services conform to standards of safety.
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.