Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Assistant-Operations, Career Opportunity, CGA Limited, CGA Vacancies May 2022, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Port of Spain, Sales, Sales Associate, Sales Representative, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
May 25, 2022 at 9:33 pm #996367nataliatew266Participant
CGA Vacancies May 2022, CGA Vacancies May 2022, CGA Vacancies May 2022, CGA Vacancies May 2022,
CGA Vacancies May 2022
The Sales Executive will lead the pre- and post-sale activities. The ideal candidate will be required to perform several duties focusing on coordinating sales, customer service and after sales support.
- Audit data against existing Trade audit sheets by visiting all customers assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Monitor Merchandising standards and further adherence to Shelf Planograms
- Monitor and ensure all Pricing policies are accurate.
- Implement and maintain Trade auditing policies and procedures.
- Identify and establish corrective actions needed to address problem areas related to merchandising and servicing issues.
- Prepare and present monthly sales reports, price maps and reports on Competitor activities and analyse trends and changes in the market for all our product categories.
- Monitor CGA Promoters (third party) and various promotions.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing, and prospective distributors.
- Assist with the processing of purchase orders from distributors.
- Follow up on outstanding receivables and coordinating payables.
- Drive continuous improvements in sales methods and methodologies, and documentation of sales policies.
The employee must possess the following competencies:
Strong Business Acumen– Understands the internal and external business environment in which CGA operates and makes decisions to generate long-term benefits to organization.
- Team Leadership – Motivates people to work collaboratively towards shared purpose and solutions that generally benefit involved parties. Works co-operatively with others to accomplish team and organizational objectives.
- Customer Relations – committed to providing quality service and building strong customer relationships.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills – Treats others with respect, fairness, and consistency.
- Communication Skills – Ability to effectively transmit information accurately and actively gain and receive constructive feedback.
- Self-Management – Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to manage and continually improve self-performance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Five (5) years Sales and/ or Marketing experience preferably in an FMCG environment
- Degree in Management or Sales/Marketing from a recognized institution
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point) applications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook Email and Internet software
- Must demonstrate integrity and professionalism
- Must prioritize in a fast-paced multi-task environment.
- Must effectively manage time and details
- Must have the demonstrated ability to develop statistical reports to identify trends and/or problems and establish corrective steps and measures.
- Must work with minimal supervision
- Must have access to a reliable working vehicle at all times.
CGA Vacancies May 2022
CGA Vacancies May 2022
The incumbent is responsible for managing administrative requirements needed for the efficient functioning of the Operations Business Unit as well as providing comprehensive support to the CPO and the Operations Departmental Managers.
Duties & Responsibilities: applies to the Operations Business Unit (Engineering, Production & Warehouse)
- Perform administrative functions such as developing, maintaining and/or monitoring of Operations databases and google sheets, prepare routine reports as well as development of SOPs and checklists;
- Maintenance and/or monitoring of electronic and physical records and databases;
- Updates and maintains training records, vacation, leave and absenteeism and tardiness logs;
- Prepare / review of daily time sheets as well as maintenance of leave records;
- Prepare and maintain records of meeting minutes, discussions, memorandums, purchase requisitions and payment vouchers in a timely manner;
- Collecting data and creating monthly metrics reports;
- Assist with planning and organizing of employee training, team building and recognition events, both internally and offsite;
- Assists with recording of departmental expenses to minimize departmental costs, including overtime;
- Assists with reviewing records for adherence to stock rotation protocols for all materials and products, as well as maintaining adequate records for traceability as per quality requirements;
- Assists with conducting and recording findings of plant inspections and assist in executing associated operational deliverables;
- Collect and analyse historical data to develop information and reports required by the Ops Business Unit;
- Reviewing and/or updating of stock sheets, inventory procedures and assisting with stock-taking as required;
- Be knowledgeable of all operations, protocols and activities;
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system (hard copy and digital).
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business in alignment with CGA’s Code of Conduct and relevant policies.
- Conforms to all established departmental and company policies, procedures and objectives, GMPs, food safety and HSE site protocols;
- Train to act as an alternate for positions within the Operations Business Unit.
- Undergo any job-related training required by the company;
- Performs other related tasks and responsibilities as required by the CPO.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Engineering, Management, Logistics or related field preferred;
- 1-2 years’ experience in a manufacturing company;
- Master’s Degree will be an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and data entry software
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
CGA Vacancies May 2022
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.