Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, energy jobs, energy jobs in Trinidad, Full Time, gas jobs, HUMAN RESOURCES, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Oil and gas jobs, oil and gas jobs in Trinidad, Phoenix Park Gas Vacancy, Phoenix Park Gas Vacancy Jan 2022, TALENT MANAGEMENT OFFICER, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, vacancy, work
January 3, 2022 at 5:19 pm #991550kattieliston50Participant
Phoenix Park Gas Vacancy Jan 2022, Phoenix Park Gas Vacancy Jan 2022, Phoenix Park Gas Vacancy Jan 2022, Phoenix Park Gas Vacancy Jan 2022, Phoenix Park Gas Vacancy Jan 2022
Phoenix Park Gas Vacancy Jan 2022
TALENT MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Phoenix Park Gas Processors Limited
TALENT MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via email as follows:
RECRUITMENT: TALENT MANAGEMENT OFFICER
UNSUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED
Position Title: Talent Management Officer
Department: Human Resources
Position reports to: Manager – Human Resources
Work coordinated by: Manager – Human Resources
Position supervises: None
Closing Date: 14th January 2022
Reporting to the Manager – Human Resources, the Talent Management Officer is responsible for providing professional support in the design, structure, maintenance, and delivery of the company’s talent management program and works closely with all levels of personnel throughout the Company on learning and career development activities. The position leads the Performance Management Program; the Competency Management Program; manages the Success Factors Application – including program management and application upgrade(s) and is responsible for the process design and mapping of the Talent Infrastructure. The position also provides support for the development of the company’s global mindset strategy.
The position provides support for workforce planning activities; capability and competency management initiatives; leadership development programs; succession planning program design and development; talent acquisition; policy development and administration and employee relations. The position also works to ensure a collaborative effort with external companies in training and education and is also required to provide related support to the group of companies, its subsidiaries and new business ventures. These activities are expected to be conducted safely, cost-effectively, and reliably and must be delivered in a manner that consistently adds value to PPGPL’s overall business process.
Phoenix Park Gas Processors Limited places a special premium on the management of its human resources and its Human Resources Department and provides a range of human resource management services to the Company. The position exercises delegated responsibility for specific functions of performance management, learning and development, competency and talent management programs, training administration, human resource planning activities and all related online application programs. The position also oversees the coordination, development and implementation of education and training processes to assure the continued development of the Company’s employees.
Individual’s Safety Responsibility:
It is the responsibility of each employee to protect oneself as well as fellow workers from injury. Work shall be conducted according to established safe practices and procedures. Please refer to PPGPL’s Safety Manual.
Nature & Scope
The position has a high interpersonal interface both internal and external to the Company, must
evidence accessibility and is expected to draw extensively on elements of the human resource management discipline in servicing the specified human resource management needs of the Company. Externally the position must interface with human resource service providers, consultants, regulatory and statutory agencies, professional colleagues and management personnel.
How to make doubles
The position has no direct reports, exercises a direct professional service, operates under general guidelines, has access to supervisory assistance, functions within the rules and regulations as prescribed within the Company’s Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual and is bounded by clear performance expectations. The position and derives its legitimacy from the basis of the interpretative, consultative, advisory and remedial roles which it exercises in responding to and addressing specific human resource management issues.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and implementation of all learning and development programs identified in the Talent Management Framework.
- Leads the Performance Management Program, including the following organizational processes: goal setting; performance appraisal; coaching and personal development planning.
- Leads the development of the Competency Management Program: inclusive of leadership development programs; competency-based training; learning and capability development initiatives.
- Responsible for the Talent Infrastructure, its design and implementation and process improvements including the following applications: Success Factors/SAP and HRSG and all other e-learning and on-line development platforms.
- Lead the development of the Career Development Program and assist in managing the Succession Planning Application.
- Manages all elements of Training Administration: sources and identifies training providers and manages the logistics to effect training delivery; implement and maintain a system for monitoring training and develop programs to sustain knowledge gained in training; prepare the company’s training budget, monitor, and keep track of program costs.
- Assists in the development of performance metrics for the HR organization; ensure that systems for the measurement of training are designed and implemented; tracks and maintains these measures.
- Formulates and implement approved corporate, technical and apprenticeship training plans for the company to ensure business continuity; develop and deliver training sessions to staff as per the training needs analysis.
- Conducts needs analysis studies and confers with supervisors to determine training needs to prepare the company’s training budget and assist in creating development plans for employees; providing assistance with regards to employee /supervisor coaching sessions, as required.
- Participates in the improvement of workforce planning systems, processes, and procedures to ensure alignment to corporate objectives and talent acquisition and workforce planning initiatives.
- Conducts special projects as assigned: develop formal plans; conduct external and internal research, document procedures, analyze and present information; implement approved recommendations.
- Provides assistance to the department in the planning and administration of various functional work activities as may be required from time to time.
Minimum Acceptable Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor’s Degree in Management Studies, Human Resource Management or a related Social Sciences discipline from a recognized tertiary institution. Post-graduate qualifications will be an asset. Working knowledge of SAP Success Factors will also be an asset.
Minimum Number of Years of Relevant Experience
A minimum five (5) years’ related professional experience, with demonstrated competence in the HR roles/function identified above
Specific Skills and Knowledge
- Strong business management; planning, organizational and implementation skills
- Strong technology orientation
- Intelligence gathering and report writing
- Knowledge of Talent Management Programs
- Knowledge of Career Development Programs and Competency Based Management Systems
- Understanding and experience operating in a computer-based environment with specific knowledge of SAP – Success Factors (Performance Management/Talent Management)
- Working Knowledge of Performance Management Programs, including on-line application support.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Influencing Skills
- Advanced Microsoft Suite
“The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified”
Every month in 2022 we will be giving away one PlayStation 5. To qualify like us on Facebook and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
World of Tanks is an epic online multiplayer game featuring authentic tanks from the mid-20th century. Take control of steel beasts and battle through historic locations where strategy means victory.
Cadel Trading Vacancies December 2021
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.