Tagged: 5 CSEC passes, ADMINISTRATIVE, AMPLIA COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED, Amplia Communications Vacancies, AMPLIA Vacancies, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MARKETING SPECIALIST, Monitoring Professional, OPERATOR, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
June 21, 2022 at 4:17 pm #997275alexislevien88Participant
Amplia Communications Vacancies, Amplia Communications Vacancies, Amplia Communications Vacancies, Amplia Communications Vacancies
Amplia Communications Vacancies
Amplia Communications Limited
The Monitoring Professional will be responsible for implementing the Company’s Security and Operational Risk plans as it pertains to Electronic Security including Alarm System Monitoring, C.C.T.V Monitoring, Access Control Monitoring and Administration
- Monitor alarms for client properties
- Dispatch emergency response units and key holders for alarm response
- Troubleshoot problems encountered on various burglar and fire alarms systems
- Update and maintain account/ client information on the SIS/CRM/ application
- Troubleshoot areas within the Central Station
- Responsible for processing alarm signals
- Follow up on all alarms put on hold for reconciliation, after an actual alarm occurs
- Execute notification procedures as outlined in departmental instruction manual
- Prepare all associated reports as outlined in departmental instruction manual
- Receive and direct all emergency calls and notifications to the appropriate personnel and/or body
- Generate service tickets for all alarm repairs and maintenance and follow up as required
- Ensure that all technical personnel are authorized to enter any company, customer site or location
- Control access and egress of authorized employees or technical personnel without card access. Such access to be granted upon confirmation and/or authorization by the
- employee’s respective Senior Monitoring Lead or Manager, Customer Operations
- Monitor the Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) Map and provide direction to authorized persons as to information requested
- Monitor and report any suspicious activity observed via the Closed-Circuit Television Network application on the Company’s estate. Grant access to locations, remotely to all personnel approved by a Senior Monitoring Lead or Manager, Customer Operations for repair or maintenance work where necessary
- Ensure that the Telephone Message (TM) book is updated by recording all incoming and outgoing calls/ requests for entry to all cell sites, and high-risk cable areas
- Notify Monitoring Lead of errors or equipment stoppage and perform any other duties as requested by the Senior/ Monitoring Lead or Manager
- Provide general support to the delivery of the Company’s security portfolios
- Deliver on any other special projects and assignments specific to the Company’s security
- portfolio as required
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum of five (5) CSEC passes inclusive of Mathematics and English A
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel and Word
- At least three (3) years of experience, in a customer service-based security environment
- Successful completion of sanctioned courses provided by Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA), Security Industry Association (SIA) or Central Station Operator Level One (provided by UCC)
- Must be the holder of a Police Certificate of Good Character
- Ability to communicate in a highly persuasive manner (orally and written)
- Must be fully vaccinated and in possession of a vaccination card showing immunization for Sars-CoV2 (COVID-19)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships, and work collaboratively with diverse individuals and groups contacted in the course of work
- Ability to make effective oral presentations and maintain accurate records
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Strong self-management of time; setting and acting on priorities
- Sound ability to research, analyse and solve complex problems
- Strong ability to evaluate statistical information and data.
- Accurate, alert and pays attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of confidentiality, integrity, reliability and professionalism
- Takes initiative and committed to excellence
- Thorough, precise and collaborative
- Good interpersonal skills and superior ability to work well in and through teams
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Amplia Communications Limited
To support the Marketing Manager and team in raising the Company’s profile by maximizing its income, contributing creatively to continued growth and development and assisting with public relations, press functions as well as various digital media and other associated marketing activities.
- Supports the Company’s efforts related to strategic internal and external communications.
- Assists with writing articles and promotional material for the company.
- Collaborates with Advertising Agency / Creative Outsource for briefing and to ensure quick turnaround of Final Artwork Material.
- Continuous Content research and planning focused on industry trends and emerging topics
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager and Executives to implement strategies and track the progress of campaigns.
- Assist with the development, writing, and communication of marketing materials, miscellaneous collateral pieces, and internal and external communications.
- Communicate campaign deliverables, objectives and timelines to the marketing team
- Assist with Social Media enquiry responses
- Attends events, where necessary as a representative of the company
- Creates publicity opportunities for products, services, and business initiatives
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Check copy on all marketing materials and communications
- Implement tracking systems for online marketing campaigns and activities
- Liaise with Events & PR Officers to promote events via direct mail and social media.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for representing organizations in public, during media events and product launches, product demonstrations and while participating at trade shows.
- Supports Marketing Team in organizing various projects.
- Stay up to date with market trends and best practices in the industry.
- Conduct company surveys on customer response and behavior to improve strategies further.
- Contribute to weekly team meetings and / or business plans.
- Collate presentations for weekly reports
- Ensure adherence to applicable HSE legislation and policies as far as reasonably practicable.
- Commit to attending all required HSE training.
- Ensure all HSE assigned Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are fulfilled on a continuous basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, or any related field.
- A minimum of (2) years’ prior experience in Marketing, PR, Media or Corporate Communications.
- Proven communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Sars-COV2 (COVID-19)
- Experience with Microsoft applications including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects concurrently while meeting established timelines.
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects autonomously and in an organized fashion, balancing the needs of the team.
- Present a professional, pleasant, and helpful demeanour
- Possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize expertly
- Have a proper command and use of the English Language both orally and in writing in an office environment to stakeholders at all levels within and outside of the organization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all work information and material and
- Strong team and customer service orientation
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.