Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Medical Supplies Coordinator, NIPDEC, NIPDEC Vacancy, NIPDEC Vacancy January 2022, Port of Spain, Procurement, Remote Jobs, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, work, work from home
January 11, 2022 at 1:17 pm #991676eltoncardilloParticipant
NIPDEC Vacancy January 2022, NIPDEC Vacancy January 2022, NIPDEC Vacancy January 2022, NIPDEC Vacancy January 2022, NIPDEC Vacancy January 2022
NIPDEC Vacancy January 2022
Medical Supplies Coordinator
To ensure that all supplies are procured, stored and distributed in accordance with the contractual arrangement with the Ministry of Health.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize, plan and supervise all procurement and supplies activities at the Central Stores.
- Supervise the tender process inclusive of bid package preparation, supplier evaluation, bid evaluation and make recommendations accordingly.
- Lead and participate in the evaluation of the pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical needs of the Ministry of Health.
- Make periodic inspection of warehouse to ensure economic efficiency and compliance with regulations.
- Develop and maintain systems for the proper estimation of needs.
- Maintain and develop systems to ascertain best supply sources and prices.
- Evaluate supplier performance and maintain supplier performance records.
- Supervise subordinate staff engaged in supply chain activities.
- Supervise pharmacists employed in the warehouse.
- Compile and analyze statistical data related to supply chain activities.
- Ensure that proper inventory management systems are maintained.
- Ensure the establishing of proper systems for the receipt and distribution of supplies.
- Meet with key stakeholders, as necessary.
- Perform any other related duties as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Management or any other related discipline.
- Pharmacist, Registered with the Pharmacy Board ofTrinidad and Tobago
- Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain Management.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in a managerial position in a large chain of pharmacies or hospital operations.
- Any equivalent combination of qualifications and experience.
Special Skills and Knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of large-scale supply chain methods and processes.
- Considerable knowledge of pharmaceutical and medical supplies.
- Working knowledge of supply contract management.
- Considerable knowledge of modern management techniques and practices.
- Considerable understanding of the local and international healthcare industry.
- Ability to plan, direct, coordinate and control large-scaled projects and programmes.
- Excellent supervisory skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office software package, inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management.
- Working knowledge of application, implementation, support and management of computer-based information systems.
- Standards set in relation to the Department’s business plan, strategic objectives and budgets.
- NIPDEC’s policies and procedures.
- Established professional standards, industry best practice and statutory requirements.
Every month in 2022 we will be giving away one PlayStation 5. To qualify like us on Facebook and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
World of Tanks is an epic online multiplayer game featuring authentic tanks from the mid-20th century. Take control of steel beasts and battle through historic locations where strategy means victory.
Cadel Trading Vacancies December 2021
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.