Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, British American Tobacco, British American Tobacco Jobs, British American Tobacco Vacancy, British American Tobacco Vacancy June 2022, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Maintenance Coordinator, San Juan, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, WITCO jobs, WITCO Vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
June 29, 2022 at 11:11 am #997442tultangelaParticipant
British American Tobacco Vacancy June 2022, British American Tobacco Vacancy June 2022, British American Tobacco Vacancy June 2022, British American Tobacco Vacancy June 2022, British American Tobacco Vacancy June 2022
British American Tobacco Vacancy June 2022
San Juan, Trinidad And Tobago
British American Tobacco
The West Indian Tobacco Company Is Seeking A Suitably Qualified Candidate To Fill The Role Of Maintenance Coordinator In Our Production Engineering Department.
- Develops and performs effective maintenance planning and scheduling so as to ensure all required resources are in place prior to maintenance execution to ensure timely execution.
- Upon completion of corrective, preventative maintenance ensure that there is a seamless start up process and machine stabilisation prior to handing over to the operations and shift support technical team.
- Utilise the IWS tools and methodologies to perform all planning and scheduling related activities to ensure compliance with the health check requirements.
- Ensures that the planning of maintenance tasks are optimised and the critical path method used to plan the execution of the tasks.
- Compile and present metrics for PM compliance, planned maintenance, planned stops and defects completion.
- Plans and ensures that the weekly start-ups are performed effectively with the use of both the shift support and technical teams to maximise machine availability.
- Provides a comprehensive departmental plan for all maintenance activities which includes the following requirements – skills, spares, tools and time.
- Ensures that BAT corporate guidelines on safety, health and environment processes are implemented and ensures that the levels of awareness on safety, health and environment issues are raised through proper communication and training. Ensure that detector checklist, interlocks and guarding are reviewed daily.
- The Role Holder has to ensure making, packing and filter teams produce the required quality products on time in full (OTIF) through optimum machine output.
- The production environment is inevitably one where a sense of urgency exists in the manufacturing/supply chain.
- Assists in identifying training needs or deficiencies that need to be addressed
- Coordinates along with the Production Engineering Manager technical training for employees
- Develops and maintains a culture of continuous improvement
- Assesses strengths and weakness and provides feedback that would enhance performance.
Knowledge And Experience
- Degree in Mechanical/ Industrial/Electrical Engineering
- 4-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment in maintenance.
- Computer literacy (MS Office compulsory)
- Working knowledge of other functions (PMD, SMD and ENG)
- Experience utilizing SAP would be considered an asset.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High numeric and logical reasoning
- Analytical ability
- Ability to analyze, identify gaps and propose solutions
- Capacity to develop and implement new initiatives in the technical area
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.