Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, AMPLIA COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED, Amplia Vacancy March 2022, CUSTOMER SERVICE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MARKETING SPECIALIST, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
March 9, 2022 at 10:05 am #993046jasminep44Participant
Amplia Vacancy March 2022
Amplia Vacancy March 2022
Amplia Communications Limited
To support the Marketing Manager and team in raising the Company’s profile by maximizing its income, contributing creatively to continued growth and development and assisting with public relations, press functions as well as various digital media and other associated marketing activities.
- Supports the Company’s efforts related to strategic internal and external communications.
- Assists with writing articles and promotional material for the company.
- Collaborates with Advertising Agency / Creative Outsource for briefing and to ensure quick turnaround of Final Artwork Material.
- Continuous Content research and planning focused on industry trends and emerging topics
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager and Executives to implement strategies and track the progress of campaigns.
- Assist with the development, writing, and communication of marketing materials, miscellaneous collateral pieces, and internal and external communications.
- Communicate campaign deliverables, objectives and timelines to the marketing team
- Assist with Social Media enquiry responses
- Attends events, where necessary as a representative of the company
- Creates publicity opportunities for products, services, and business initiatives
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Check copy on all marketing materials and communications
- Implement tracking systems for online marketing campaigns and activities
- Liaise with Events & PR Officers to promote events via direct mail and social media.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for representing organizations in public, during media events and product launches, product demonstrations and while participating at trade shows.
- Supports Marketing Team in organizing various projects.
- Stay up to date with market trends and best practices in the industry.
- Conduct company surveys on customer response and behavior to improve strategies further.
- Contribute to weekly team meetings and / or business plans.
- Collate presentations for weekly reports
- Ensure adherence to applicable HSE legislation and policies as far as reasonably practicable.
- Commit to attending all required HSE training.
- Ensure all HSE assigned Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are fulfilled on a continuous basis.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, or any related field.
- A minimum of (2) years’ prior experience in Marketing, PR, Media or Corporate Communications.
- Proven communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Sars-COV2 (COVID-19)
- Experience with Microsoft applications including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects concurrently while meeting established timelines.
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects autonomously and in an organized fashion, balancing the needs of the team.
- Present a professional, pleasant, and helpful demeanour
- Possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize expertly
- Have a proper command and use of the English Language both orally and in writing in an office environment to stakeholders at all levels within and outside of the organization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all work information and material and
- Strong team and customer service orientation
Thousands of buyers are ready to pay for your skills
Every month in 2022 we will be giving away one PlayStation 5. To qualify like us on Facebook and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
$10.00Percent of discount 44% off MSRP Price reduced from$18.00
Build rewarding relationships in the world’s Work Marketplace. Your home for the work you want.
Was US$348Now US$209
US$9.20-10% Now US$8.28
PlayStation VR 11-In-1 Deluxe Bundle PS4 & PS5 Compatible: VR Headset, Camera, Move Motion Controllers, Skyrim, VR Worlds, Firewall Zero Hour, Battlezone, RIGS, Until Dawn, Blood & Truth, Golf