Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, ict, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, SEO, SEO Specialist, SEO Specialist Job Vacancy, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
June 8, 2022 at 9:12 pm #996779russelcutlerMember
SEO Specialist, SEO Specialist, SEO Specialist, SEO Specialist, SEO Specialist, SEO Specialist, SEO Specialist,
JOB DESCRIPTION – SEO Specialist
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies and Responsibilities:
– Technical Competency:
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy for backlinks as well as build backlinks on an ongoing basis.
- Work with the digital marketing team to ensure SEO best practices are always implemented.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Be able to blend, synthesize and interpret data from multiple sources such as crawls, log files, search consoles, analytics, and internal databases to make recommendations for optimization and technical adjustments.
- Collaborate with channel-specific marketing teammates (blogging, email, social media, etc.) to identify areas for growth.
- Would be required to work on SEO reports and perform audits for websites & landing pages of a variety of clients.
- Develop blog topics based on recommended keywords to improve SEO for targeted audience.
- · Understand requirements from the Team Manager and Clients and provide effective solutions.
- · Be Passionate about Digital Marketing.
- · Have a strong Design background.
- · Attend daily team meetings and provide valuable quality feedback and address any concerns.
- · Ability to work independently and provide support to colleagues as and when required.
- · Track individual and team progress and work on improvements.
- · Be a Solid Team Player and a Global Player.
- · Must have excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal).
- · Adapt to change with ease.
- · Treat colleagues and clients with utmost respect.
- · Be able to provide value add by going the extra mile.
- · Have a never say never attitude.
Qualifications and Experience:
Consulting • Digital Transformation • Staff Augmentation • Training
- Preferred Qualifications – BA (Hons) Business and Marketing, BSC Digital Marketing and social media, BSC Marketing, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration – Specialization in Marketing & Communication, bachelor’s in creative marketing and Communication and any other Marketing Degrees.
- Standalone Certifications in Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing Analytics and Digital Marketing Strategy can also be considered. Please note education can be replaced with comparable SEO and Digital Marketing experience.
- Experience in Optimizing Websites, Basic Programming Knowledge (added advantage), page speed, rendering, lazy loading, server-side redirects, microdata tagging, and basic HTML tags.
- Experience in Tools – Search Console, Google NLP, Lighthouse, Ahrefs, Keyword Planner/ Finder, Moz Pro, Ubersuggest, Semrush, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Mail Chimp, Canva, Hubspot, Hootsuite, Powerpoint, Excel.
+1 250 800 5744 Extn: 9011
SEO Specialist Job Vacancy
Please forward all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.