Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Business Development Manager, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, marketing, Partly Remote Job Vacancy, Port of Spain, Sales, Sales Representative, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
February 4, 2022 at 11:45 pm #992268yvediParticipant
Partly Remote Job Vacancy
Partly Remote Job Vacancy
Business Development Manager
Partly Remote however will have to come to the office once it is operational in Port of Spain
Reporting to the Partner responsible for Business Development, the Business Development Manager (BDM) is a key hands-on role that supports the firm’s client relationship, business development, and revenue-generating activities. The role is part of the Marketing & Business Development Department, providing strategic marketing and business development guidance, and daily support to various practice groups and attorneys. The BDM will serve as an integral member of a highly engaged and collaborative business development team. Working in close collaboration with key attorney stakeholders and departmental colleagues, the BDM will develop and execute initiatives that help drive new business from existing clients and potential customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain a robust understanding of the legal and business needs of assigned practice groups and/or attorneys), including the products and services they offer, and effectively relay this experience and identify potential synergies and opportunities
· Collaborate on the development of practice group and/or service sector business development plans. This includes identifying targets, developing pursuit strategies, and monitoring and supporting pursuit efforts.
· Support, monitor, and report on the progress of ongoing business development efforts and initiatives associated with business development and action plans.
· Act as a general advisor in connection with marketing and business development activities, including identifying business development opportunities with new and existing clients.
· Provide one-on-one coaching to select attorneys to ensure their efforts are coordinated and aligned with the firm’s growth strategies and efforts.
· Digest and deliver meaningful and actionable business research on existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, and industry or market trends to inform and support business development opportunities, strategies, and decisions. • Develop proposals, RFP responses, and presentations for current and prospective clients. This can involve drafting content from scratch. Collaborate with other BD colleagues on cross-disciplinary responses when appropriate.
· Support development and maintenance of compelling marketing and business development collateral, talking points, and other client-facing materials.
· Participate in awards, rankings, and other nomination opportunities, including interfacing with Comms/PR on candidates for nomination.
· Ownership of the mailing lists leveraged by supported groups to ensure they are consistently maintained and accurately reflect the group’s clients and prospects. In conjunction with this, responsible for acting as an ambassador on the strategic importance of data and information to the firm’s business development initiatives.
· Develop strategies and content for (and drive forward) targeted events, in-house client presentations, sponsorship involvement, speaking engagements, and thought leadership; collaborate with the Communications and Events teams to identify, plan and execute.
· Support firm-wide efforts related to knowledge management, including collecting experience captured in pitches, proposals, and other experience-based submissions, such as awards and ranking publications; oversees matter/experience maintenance as needed.
· Support marketing and business development lateral attorney integration efforts. • Assist in the development and support of firmwide business development training programs and resources across all levels of the firm.
· Assist with the firm’s top (key) client initiative by supplying historical, internal, and external data on clients.
· Contribute meaningful metrics that focus BD behavior, initiate and improve the efficiency of the firm’s business development efforts, and demonstrates the value of the firm’s business development program.
· Assume additional responsibilities, as requested.
Do Work You EnjoyThousands of buyers are ready to pay for your skills
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
· A minimum of 5 years marketing or business development experience, with significant and demonstrable project management experience in a legal or professional services environment.
· Intellectual curiosity: possess a strong intellectual curiosity about how the lawyers in their assigned portfolio support the firm’s clients.
· Self-starter: highly motivated; effective and creative; proven ability to shake things up from traditional approaches and help our firm and attorneys stand out from the pack and grow the business to the next level.
· Client service: ability to own and manage multiple projects at once and respond quickly to inquiries to serve as an ambassador of superior internal client service; able to motivate attorneys while prioritizing workload and competing needs is essential.
· Communication skills: able to communicate clearly in both verbal and written formats and apply established tone, style, and messaging on all client-facing materials.
· Financial and Analytical skills: ability to analyze data, financial research, and client research to identify opportunities and measure ROI. Strategic thinker.
· Proven ability to develop strong advisory relationships with attorneys and other key stakeholders by demonstrating subject matter fluency and an understanding of our clients’ objectives and the legal marketplace; proactive and positive style; ability to work independently while also collaborating with colleagues.
· Discretion in dealing with confidential information.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, familiarity using a CRM system, and ability to adapt to new software programs.
· Ability to travel as needed.
Partly Remote Job Vacancy
All resumes should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Every month in 2022 we will be giving away one PlayStation 5. To qualify like us on Facebook and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support