Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, ict, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Remote Content Writer, Remote Content Writer Vacancy, Remote Jobs, Remote Writer, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
June 5, 2022 at 1:06 pm #996590ipexicParticipant
Remote Content Writer Vacancy, Remote Content Writer Vacancy, Remote Content Writer Vacancy, Remote Content Writer Vacancy
Remote Content Writer Vacancy
- USA – Alexandria, VA, Remote (108- District of Columbia)
- Full time
Clarivate clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We’re looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
At Clarivate, we believe human ingenuity can transform the world and improve our future. That’s why we harness our global reach, curate our content and invest in best-in-class technology and people. Technology is shaping the future of Clarivate. We’re doing this through advanced security programs, agile development life cycles, cross-business workstreams, and more. Our Content organization is working to modernize all systems across the business. We are at the core of Clarivate’s growth and focused on improving the efficiency of product development processes and building data science capabilities to drive Clarivate forward.
The primary responsibility of this position includes writing and researching for advisory committee reports and deliver timely news about US regulatory meetings, both for drugs and medical devices contents.
Knowledge on topics related to FDA-regulated products is required:
Responsibilities also include preparation of attendance and attendance to scientific conferences as well as writing related reports.
Researching and writing other documents to enhance the Cortellis is part of the general duties of the position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for researching, reporting, writing articles, and attending FDA advisory committee meetings, workshops, and relevant US medical device regulatory meetings in the Washington DC/Maryland/Virginia Metropolitan area. Reports are to be written, edited, and published by the end of the meeting. The ability to write quickly, succinctly, and independently under tight deadlines is a must. Responsibilities include writing and publishing in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat (PDF). Other duties may be assigned, especially as regards similar writing assignments in the pharmaceutical regulatory area.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrated ability to independently and succinctly summarize FDA reports and study protocols with minimal assistance (summarize data from clinical studies from FDA submissions).
- The ability to independently research a variety of topics through various online resources (databases, Internet), interviews, and observation.
- The ability to integrate medical, medical device, and regulatory information. A succinct writing style with appropriate self-editing skills.
- Proficiency in standard PC programs a must (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat).
- Ability to learn new software applications for publishing a must.
- Must be flexible with work environment. Must be able to work independently in varied environments and at meeting locations throughout the Washington DC/Maryland/Virginia Metropolitan area, and be comfortable in a remote environment.
- Must be able to travel independently throughout the Washington DC/Maryland/Virginia Metropolitan area.
- The ability to thrive under pressure; be highly efficient and independent. Be able to complete tasks on a timely basis with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to type and write quickly. Excellent keyboard typing skills are required in order to type summaries of regulatory meetings under extremely tight deadlines
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken).
- Good organizational and project management skills.
- Good problem solver and able to demonstrate good judgment in decision making and setting priorities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in journalism.
- Experience in medical writing, the medical device field, regulatory affairs, or related experience will be considered (minimum 2 years).
- Expertise in pharmaceutical/biotechnology drug/biologic/device development is a plus.
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.