Tagged: Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, DRIVER, employment, employment opportunity, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, marketing, Sales, Sales Representative, Salesman, Salesman Driver Vacancy, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
- This topic is empty.
June 21, 2022 at 10:49 am #997248alexislevien88Participant
Salesman Driver Vacancy
Associated Brands Industries Ltd
To sell the complete range of Company’s products, ensuring good customer service and satisfaction, while promoting increased sales and market share, and maintaining a professional image on behalf of Associated Brands Industries Limited.
- Achieve sales budgets set on a monthly basis.
- At every service call, Van Salesperson / Drivers must ensure that they adhere to the following:
Rotation of goods;
– Maintaining sufficient stock in the van in order to fill requirements of customers;
– Installation of posters and other advertising material;
– Installation of display equipment, ensuring that only Company products are displayed on said equipment;
- Merchandising of Company’s products and ensuring stocks are properly merchandised;
- Ensure goods received by customer are in keeping with invoice issued; and
- Inform regular customers of new products or services and price changes, if any.
- Service customers in sequence as listed on hand held daily route listing.
- Promote sales through regular visit to customer and ensure that all customers are serviced on a weekly basis, except where fortnightly service is authorized by the Company.
- Listen to, document and resolve customers’ complaints regarding Company products or services, wherever possible. Report all such complaints made by customers regarding Company products or services to Management.
- Manage cash and inventory daily for the avoidance of ‘shorts’ (deficits) or ‘overs’ (surpluses) as the Employee is accountable for stocks in his/her van. (Note that vans are subject to random stock checks).
- Collect money from customers, issue change, and record transactions on customer receipts/invoices.
- Sell goods for cash unless credit sales or holdovers are authorized by Management.
- Ensure that authorized holdovers are paid on time as the Employee is responsible for paying any unauthorized or overdue holdovers
- Be responsible for recovering monies short through receipt of bounced cheques from customers.
- Must accept all legal forms of tender, inclusive of coins, from customers as a form of payment.
- Monitor stock loss and damages as the Employee is responsible for rejects which will be charged to the Employee’s account.
- Deposit all Company monies to the Company’s Cashier or authorized Company personnel on a daily basis.
- Be responsible for repayment of counterfeit money collected from customers and deposited with the Company.
- 5 CXC O’levels
- Computer Literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- At least three (3) years’ experience in Sales
- Must have a Heavy-T license
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Must be organised and detail oriented
Salesman Driver Vacancy
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.