Tagged: Argentina, Bogotá, Brazil, Buenos Aires, Canada, Career Opportunity, Colombia, employment, employment opportunity, energy jobs, Full Time, Health Delivery Lead, Houston, Inventory Analyst, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Lima, MANAGER, Mexico, Mexico City, Oil and gas jobs, oil and gas jobs in Trinidad, OPERATOR, Peru, petroleum jobs, Point Fortin, Port of Spain, Rio de Janeiro, Royal Dutch Shell, Senior Pipeline Flow Assurance Engineer, Shell Trinidad, Shell Trinidad and Tobago, Shell Trinidad and Tobago Vacancies, Shell Vacancies, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, Vancouver, work
- This topic is empty.
May 14, 2022 at 8:15 pm #995835manuelapigdon7Participant
As a global energy company operating in a challenging world, we set high standards of performance and ethical behaviors. We are judged by how we act and how we live up to our core values of honesty, integrity, and respect for people. Our Business Principles are based on these. They promote trust, openness, teamwork, and professionalism, as well as pride in what we do and how we conduct business.
Building on our core values, we aspire to sustain a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels respected and valued, from our employees to our customers and partners. A diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are vital to our success, leading to greater innovation and better energy solutions.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.
Health Delivery Lead
Shell Health’s purpose is to empower employees and our business to thrive through care. The world is changing fast, and Shell Health also must change to keep up with the external environment, and the needs of the new Shell organisation in delivering the Powering Progress strategy. We enable business outcomes by providing science-based Health expertise and services, developing in Shell, a sustainable culture of care, focused on helping people to be the best that they can be
Where you fit in
Health Leads are vital in managing risks, preventing harm and supporting physical, psychological & social wellbeing of workers at our operations in Trinidad and Tobago. You’re going to be a key part of our Shell Health Team; a multidisciplinary team of professionals who are passionate about helping Shell deliver more and cleaner energy solutions.
What is the role?
As the Health Delivery Lead, you will need the ability to adapt and integrate diverse (e.g. office vs operational site; city vs remote locations; asset vs project phases) and shifting business requirements and demands relating to health and wellness, and drive and deliver on Shell Health’s business objectives, including:
- Implementing Group standards for Health in Trinidad and Tobago; including accountabilities with regards to managing and evaluating the provision of high-quality occupational health and industrial hygiene services
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating, with key stakeholders, an equitable Health Plan for the employee population and the business, including Contract Management.
- Managing direct reports and providing functional supervision for Health Contractors.
- Influence local stakeholders with regards to broad health risks, requirements, and initiatives, including those pertaining to compliance and continuous improvement in the health field
- Actively balances the regional delivery role with the horizontal input as required to the Central teams
- When faced with business issues and requests, first leverages existing expertise from the asset class specialists.
What we need from you
When it comes to nurturing collaborative stakeholder relations, your excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence people will make a difference. You will inspire people to make changes that will have a direct impact on our success. You will create the environment for others to feel empowered to deliver high performance through clarity on intent, priorities, and outcomes. You will demonstrate and establish the Learner Mindset within the team, fostering inclusivity and psychological safety to identify improvement opportunities as well as innovative and efficient ways of working.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the Port of Spain on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer
- Minimum of 5 (five) years working experience in oil and gas, mining, or any related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical or Nursing or an Allied Health Field, Occupational Health or a relevant Science-related discipline any related field is preferred
- Experience of working collaboratively in the health department of a large organization (oil and gas or related industry desirable) delivering health interventions and programs.
- Skills in project and contract management, verbal & written communication, interpersonal skills, and time management
- Knowledgeable in Legislation, HSSE or has proven ability to implement or collaborate programs
- Proven ability to impact team culture and deliver outcomes positively and creatively
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate and proactively connect stakeholders across the business and functions, achieving results through others.
- Able to prioritize and shows courage to identify improvement opportunities and challenge lower value work.
- Continuously looks for opportunities to learn from and leverage best practices
Shell Trinidad and Tobago Vacancies
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.