Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Senior-Accountant, Sr. Accountant UK Accounting Vacancy, Sr. Accountant Vacancy, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
June 11, 2022 at 5:39 pm #996846jovitacudmoreParticipant
Sr. Accountant UK Accounting, Sr. Accountant UK Accounting, Sr. Accountant UK Accounting, Sr. Accountant UK Accounting,
Sr. Accountant UK Accounting Vacancy
Overview of the Role
This role deals with accounting and taxation for International business entities. You will be required to manage all incoming work-flow. Oversee all the activities performed by accountants. You will be the first point of communication, the main objective would be to achieve timely delivery work with high accuracy.
- A commerce/ accounting graduate or Inter C.A with 2 – 3 years of experience working in KPO or with a chartered accountant firm.
- Strong UK accounting background.
- Ability to manage direct communication with client.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong understanding of UK accounting concepts and laws
- Expertise in software like Xero, Quickbooks, Freeagent, Kashflow etc.
- Good Communication.
- Operate, support and review the day-to-day accounting operations, month-end activities and processes for designated UK clients.
- Weekly/monthly Bookkeeping, VAT returns.
- Preparation of YE accounts of Company, Trust, Partnership, Sole trader etc.
- Preparation of Company Tax returns, Personal tax returns, Partnership tax returns.
- Collaborate with the supervisor and designated clients on their respective daily functions.
- Interact with the client via email and/or phone (if required).
- Perform day-to-day duties that include reviewing the accounting and financial reporting for the assigned clients.
- Effectively communicate all escalations to the supervisor.
- Resolve queries in a timely manner working around the established TATs (turnaround times)
- Strictly adhere to the SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Train new resources as and when required.
- Understanding processes and documenting them as detailed SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) as and when required.
- Receiving the task from the clients
- Capturing the task request into the Smartsheet
- Collaborate with the supervisor and designated clients on their respective daily functions
- Understanding the client’s requirement and support day to day accounting operations
- Reviewing the accounting and financial reporting for the assigned clients.
- Data Collection – Determining & collection of additional information
- Data entry
- Report Generation & editing
- Managing subordinates
- Finalization of Financial reports for End users
Kind regards, Sherrie Ann Khan Contracts & FinanceConsulting • Digital Transformation • Staff Augmentation • Training +1 250 800 5744 Extn: 9011 email@example.com http://www.valenta.io
More flexibility. A job you love. A new career. It all starts here. Explore Jobs
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago
Was US$599.99Now US$399.99
Was US$299.99Now US$279.99
Was US$199.99Now US$189.99
Was US$159.99Now US$139.99
US$270.00-8% Now US$249.00 IN STOCK
US$359.00-8% Now US$329.00 IN STOCK
US$349.00-14% Now US$299.00 IN STOCK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.