Tagged: ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, Digicel, Digicel Consumer Sales Executive Vacancy, Digicel Vacancies, Digicel vacancy, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
January 22, 2022 at 7:48 pm #991880eleanorparkinsonParticipant
Digicel Consumer Sales Executive Vacancy
Digicel Consumer Sales Executive Vacancy
The Consumer Sales Executive is responsible for the management of appointed retail partners that fall under their supervision, by ensuring that these partners meet and exceed all targets issued by Digicel through their Digicel Retail Stores.
As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers – that’s every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of 8 apps spanning sports (SportsMax), music (D’Music), news (Loop), local radio and podcasts (GoLoud), TV streaming (PlayGo), enhanced messaging and marketplaces (BiP), cloud storage (Billo) and self-care (MyDigicel app), Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Pacific, its investments of over US$7 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 3 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 7,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Visit http://www.digicelgroup.com for more.
Job Title: Consumer Sales Executive
The Consumer Sales Executive is responsible for the management of appointed retail partners that fall under their supervision, by ensuring that these partners meet and exceed all targets issued by Digicel through their Digicel Retail Stores and other retail footprint by exploring business opportunities and managing projects by partnering to sell Digicel products and services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuously seek and capitalize on opportunities (internal and external), by placing a keen interest on understanding, and effectively managing the dealer, and its business affiliates in a professional and profitable manner.
- Meet with all dealer principles, and key partners once a week, and all other partners once per month.
- Visit all flagship stores once per week, and all other stores bi-monthly, specific to the functions outlined below.
- Sales Management:
- Work with dealer principle in weekly sessions on sales strategy with a minimum of 2 initiatives, to ensure that all their respective dealer stores achieve the company’s sales target.
- Devise recovery plans for any gaps in targets, and address any challenges related to prepaid, postpaid, Digicel+.
- Review staff performance and commission structure, and incentives (localized or general) with dealers to improve performance levels and drive specific areas of sales.
- Review the sales MTD with store supervisor at each visit, and address any challenges.
- Red flag any systematic or support issues to be addressed internally.
- Spot and frame opportunities to increase revenue, and acquisitions for Digicel though dealers.
- Explore with the dealer ideas for promotions & activities to drive sales within stores and other retail foot prints monthly.
- Stock Management:
- Manage stock in stores and ensure the dealers place the orders required to meet demand.
- Perform a stock check in store and reconcile to Aria (Handsets and SIMS).
- Ensure all stores operate within the policy set out for both partner dealer and open market.
- Liaise with the recharge team to ensure dealer/reseller has sufficient In-Switch balance.
- Ensure that non In-Switch users have sufficient stock of top up. This will be validated by balance report from the terminal.
- Look and Feel:
- Ensure maintenance is up to standard.
- Conduct an audit of the stores look and feel on each visit, using the same tool as the Group’s mystery shopper.
- Ensure that all stores maintain the Digicel look (internally and externally), pertaining to clean and fresh paint, correct and lit signage.
- Flag to merchandiser any incorrect pricing, displays, and descriptors.
- Flag to merchandiser any incorrect and outdated marketing material in all fixtures based on the approved layout.
- Ensure that all dealers comply with the terms set out in the dealer direct buy policy.
- Ensure all new staff are scheduled for On-boarding before being sent to the channel.
- Reviews all Digicel Bulletins issued with staff.
- Conference call with dealer representative and store supervisors every morning to review previous days performance and gap/plans/new launches.
- Review Mystery Shopping results.
- Resolve Digicel and Dealer/Reseller issues, and concerns within a timely manner weekly.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the needs of our Dealers and is receptive to feedback. (On Call from 8am- 7pm Monday- Saturday).
- Work with dealer on high levels through projects (internal and external), and explore opportunities through new business, for partnering to sell Digicel’s products and services (set session with dealer principle for once a week and enter into shared calendar).
- Ensure that all dealer principle sessions are documented using an established template with accompanying action list, and is shared via email with the dealer principle by COB on the day of session, and also stored Digicel’s share drive for easy access.
- Communicate all updates to dealer principle, pertaining to items listed in Sales Management, Stock Management, Look and Feel and Training, in weekly dealer sessions.
- Exchange progress report and challenges with dealer principle mid-week based on ongoing actions assigned to both parties.
- Support Aria POS- Trouble shooting and logging tickets to MMS.
- Ensure the Fulcrum App is used to record data on store visits, and a PDF copy emailed to dealer principle and Retail Operations Manager.
- Perform related work, the duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to that position.
- Working safely is a continuing condition of employment. Digicel (Trinidad and Tobago) Ltd. is committed to establishing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment and considers safety to be an integral aspect of every job function. As a condition of your employment, you will be required to observe and fully comply with all HSE rules / policies / procedures and applicable legislative provisions as well as wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where and when applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree AND related certification OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience performing similar role / duties.
- Experience in and with the mobile telecommunications sector would be considered a valuable asset.
- An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Must be familiar with various zones throughout Trinidad
- Attentive to detail
- Self-motivated and result-oriented approach to work
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against competing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships and work as part of inter-disciplinary teams
- Ability to strive in a fast-paced and demanding service environment
- Able to operate autonomously and demonstrate initiative in problem solving, decision making and proactive approach to job.
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Initiative and resourcefulness in the conduct of duties.
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate to a diverse working environment
Digicel Consumer Sales Executive Vacancy
Every month in 2022 we will be giving away one PlayStation 5. To qualify like us on Facebook and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support